Chapter Eight: Lovely Blanket To Share

HOLY SHOTO UM THANKS FOR 1K READS ;0; I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS.
The Following Chapter Is Dedicated to
Sonichairedfuck and AnimeShipsRMyLife for guessing the correct answers from Chapter Seven!
How bout you give them a follow because they seem really nice and humorous! Also, congrats :).
I'm so close to ending this book ;-; then i'll be making my next story.
Enjoy this chapter!

As everything turned into slow motion, it seemed that Bakugo did fall. But did he die yet? Shoto looked below the cliff, where the electric traces from the dingoes were left and then there was Bakugo. The mother bunny hopped over to see what's down there, but hopped back in a fright. She turns to her son, "D-don't look down there, child..."

Izuku, disobeying her orders, went down to see the wolf anyway. His eyes widened in a sad astonishment. It was a very vivid memory to see Bakugo just laying there, not moving an inch, like he's a statue. Izuku turned to his mother, with forming tear orbs in his eyes. "I-Is k-Kacchan g-"
Izuku's mother hugged her son with a little feel of tightness. Shoto starts to feel guilty as he looked down to see Bakugo there, although another side of him says "you've done it. Well done."

Izuku turned to Shoto, anger burning up in his bones. Because he's such a small figure, his yelling seems a little quirky and not effect that much. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" His high-pitched voice cracked. "I....I LOVED HIM..." he admitted out loud. "And you....Killed him...." Izuku croaked and then his voice died down.
"He just didn't know that I had a feeling for him as well...." Shoto mumbled under his breath. "And i loved him too."

Bakugo woke up the next day, in the healing cave. The smell of Peppermint rushed straight into his nose, opening it as well. Bakugo exhales out of relief, but has forgotten what happened. A recovery wolf came from the corner, pretty elderly but shined her white teeth at him. Bakugo closed his eyes for a split second, then remembered what happened.

"Long Live The Shotos."

What does this mean? Is the Shotos are going to dominate the wolf contrary?
Bakugo got off his bed until he was shushed enough to get back on it. "No no, Kacchan, no no. You cannot move right now, but you can sit up and i'll give you a blanket." The recovery wolf said. Bakugo huffed as a response to the caring wolf, that seemed to bring a light sky blue blanket. The light blue did make him reminisce about a animal...

As soon as he thought about it, that animal popped by the open way.

"Kacchan!" A worried high pitched voice called from the door and hopped in quickly. The recovery wolf stood in front of the worried bunny, who seems to be in a rush. "Hey hey..." Bakugo weakly said, "Let him...come."

The recovery wolf walked away from them and the green bunny hopped into Bakugo's blanket, (Like the picture above.) He snuggled in. "Do you still remember me, Kacchan?"
Bakugo grinned with his sharpened teeth. "Of course I have, Why did you ask?"

"You've been in a coma for 3 years."
"WHAT—"

"Shhhh...~" Izuku said and caressed the wolf's clammy face. "What have I...." Bakugo slowly spoke, "What have I missed....?"
"He's not lying though." The recovery wolf said. "You were in a coma for 3 years. It was from the electric dingoes, multiply that with the hard fall that happened as well...."

"Oi Deku. How old are you now?" Bakugo asked.

"27." Replied the green bunny. "I was 24 once you first met me."

"Then how old am..."

"You're in your 30s. The prime age, 30. You were 26 before." The recovery wolf informed.

Bakugo sighed. "If this fucking wolf talks again..." he muttered. Izuku giggles and just nuzzled his nose against the wolf's nose. "Well...What happened to you then?" Bakugo said.

"Got in a coma too. But it was only for 3 years like yours. I woke up in March, the month now is June and you've woken up so yay." Izuku explained.

"How the hell did you get into a coma...?" Bakugo questioned.

"Shoto....He was trying to eat my mother so Me and my father had to take action...Then Shoto took me by the mouth and yeeted me to the river that swimmed down to the small brook with koy in it. That was when I passed out, but I don't know what happened to my father..."

Bakugo gulped hard. "At least you're okay. But what happened to your mother?"

Izuku sighed. "I saw her got out of Shoto's mouth but I hope Shoto did not eat her..." he quivered and shook. Bakugo noticed how he saw the guilt, as he wrapped the blanket around the shaking green fluff. The bunny starts to cry, "I WANNA GO HOME..." He wailed. Bakugo continued to hold him as Izuku lets all his tears out.

"Then, Let's take you home." Bakugo says and picked up the bunny, that curled up in his paws."

Mama Midoriya, was busy at home knitting a scarf softly. Even though she almost died, she tries to calm herself with that and it works. She has to forget that experience, considering that her husband ended up being perished as well.

What happened to Mr. Midoriya? (or should I say Mr. Might *cough*)