Chapter Two: I Can Make You Feel Better

Bakugo finally makes it back to his home and Izuku fell asleep on the way. He puts the slumbering bunny down on a soft leaf and he goes to the corner, curls in a big fluffy ball and sleeps.

"Squeak.....~"
"Squeak......!!"
"SQUEAK.....!!!!!"
"Squeak!!!!!...."

Bakugo was hearing strange squeaking noises. He opens one of his eyes to see what's in his home because he'll kill it if he need to. He then found out that it was Izuku, who is having a bad dream. A nightmare. He was shaking and crying.

"Squeak!!!!!!!" Izuku squeaked desperately, and Bakugo jumped right up. He prances over to Izuku, sniffs him to wake him up and Izuku stops squeaking. He opens his big green eyes with little tear orbs at the bottom.

"Are you awake?" Said Bakugo, still sniffing him. Izuku sniffles and wags his little bunny tail. "Yes....." he says. Bakugo exhaled and examines the bunny. "You look like you just witnessed something tragic."

"Its nothing!" shook the bunny, who seemed to be secretive of what's going on. "Are you sure?" Bakugo asks him, "Because if I have to hear you squeaking again, I'm not waking up." "Alright fine." surrendered Izuku. "I had a nightmare....Of all of the bunny population dying because of the Shoto wolves...One of them tried to attack me earlier and then a whole pack of them chased after me....I'm scared...And now, I don't think I can trust a wolf!" Izuku explained. His words stuttered with fear.
"I know what can calm you down." Bakugo said as he made a slight grimace on his face. Izuku raised his bunny ears, "What?"

"Lay down." Bakugo ordered him. There was a hint of caring and softness in his voice and a little bit of lust.

Izuku lays down flat on his soft furry back and Bakugo walks slowly towards him. He sniffs Izuku, running his nose all over his soft body making Izuku gasp. "K-Kacchan..." he finally says, "wh-What are you d-doing?"

"Shh..." hushed Bakugo and licks Izuku's tiny nose. "Let me help you."

Bakugo continues giving soft and warm actions onto Izuku, who was a moaning mess. He never felt so satisfied. Bakugo's soft tongue on his furry body never felt as good as a paintbrush on a wall.

-Next Morning-

Izuku wakes up feeling better. He notices that he was in the arms of a wolf, so he hops out and pats his foot to wake Bakugo up. The wolf growls and wakes up. "Hmmmm?"

"Morning, Kacchan!" The Bunny squeaked at him and snuggled his paw. The wolf looked at the bunny and chuckled. "Oi there, what's up."
"I'm happy that you helped me last night, so I thought I'll return the favor!" Izuku said and hopped onto Bakugo. "Lay down, please!!" "But you're small!" Bakugo said. "I may be small but I have a lot of determination." Told Izuku.

"Alright go ahead." Bakugo said. "Jesus take the wheel."

Izuku giggled and started giving what Bakugo gave to him last night. Even though he had a small tounge, that didn't stop him from making Bakugo climax. It made him feel bigger, even though he's a puny little biotch. (I'm sorry xD)

-A hour later-

Bakugo's family came back from hunting and found out about Izuku. Once Bakugo left the cave because he went to get a new leaf, Izuku was surrounded by blonde wolves.
"Looks like Katsuki got us a delicious dinner."
"Can I have the leg?"
"I'll take the head."
"I want the whole damn thing."

Izuku shivered and was scared. He hope that Bakugo will come back quick because he's gonna be meat in 10 seconds.

"Get away from him." A bold voice said from within the cave. The wolves all turn to Bakugo, who is holding a leaf. "We are not gonna eat him." Protested Bakugo as he walked to Izuku and stood in front of him. "If I see one of you, ONE OF YOU....Get near to my little bunny, I swear I will kill you....I want you all to be nice to him...He's gonna be with us until we find his family."

The wolves nodded. This is gonna be hard for them.

"I'll make sure they won't hurt you." Bakugo said and nibbled softly on Izuku's bunny ear.

"How?"

"By marking you of course."