CH 2: the arrangements to a new hope?

SORRY I THOUGHT I HAD POSTED THIS ALREADY ALSO AS I SAID IN KNB I WILL BE AWAY FOR A WHILE I FEEL SO,LUCKY I CHECKED MY W=EMAILS OUT BEFORE I LEFT FOR GOOD ON MY HOLIDAY

Levi sits down quietly thinking. Mikasa stares at Levi regretting what she had said, why did I have to say that I would do anything to repay! Crap! What happens if he wants... EREN!?! She pondered on when Levi started speaking ‘Fine then, repay me with your body and time for a whole week, is that okay?’ Levi lifted his eyes at Mikasa who stared at him and then suddenly fell into a blushed thinking that she can’t refuse since it was her who made him pick but Eren said that this is when a female excepts her body to be touched… But Eren would hate me for breaking a promise especially with shrimp so Mikasa replied with a quick yes and ran out as quickly as she could. Before she was too far away Levi shouted out ‘Bring your necessities! I don’t want to baby sit you!’

MORNING ARRIVED AS EREN PUSHED MIKASA OUT OF BED

 ‘Get out of bed Mikasa! You are going to see Heichou right!’ Mikasa slowly shifted and woke up while holding Eren’s hand.  Eren sighed and continued ‘lucky you get to see Heichou’s daily activities!’ Mikasa pushed Eren away when she heard that Eren was upset, she without thinking ran out of her room.

 Mikasa kept running with dust flying everywhere, she ran into Levi’s house and smacked the door to find Levi…

(Let us turn this into a hentai!)

Mikasa blushed, Levi stared at her. Levi was standing still with his bear top half body showing as he had just finished putting his pants on while holding the belt by his side (this rated G as if I would or could…). ‘Oi, Ackerman! You-‘ Levi looked down at her body and had a slight glint of blush then face her straight and continued ‘should put on some clothes.’

Mikasa was about to retort when she looked down at her body and noticed she was only wearing her black sports bra and black shorts, she had a huge blush. Levi patted a long t-shirt on her head as he walked out of his room and said ‘Wear it, you could get sick and I need you in full today.’

 Levi closed the door behind him and Mikasa put on the shirt with it being so long she quickly ran over to her place. With Eren downstairs and put on her uniform, feeling that she had just lost to the idiot.

After a few minutes later Levi came banging at the door and said ‘Oi’ Ackerman! You didn’t go back to sleep did you!?!’

Eren ran to the door and opened it as Mikasa came down in a fuss. Eren made some tea as Levi sat down in the dining room. Mikasa stared at Eren who was so happy to see Levi and sat next to Eren who was obediently waiting to hear Levi’s words. Levi spoke ‘Ackerman today we will be cleaning the HQ and my house, this will probably go on for two weeks and for one of those weeks you shall be helping me. Any questions?’

Mikasa stared at him and spoke ‘Sir you gave me the wrong idea!’

Levi lifted an eyebrow and said ‘Oh, so it’s my fault then what do you want to do instead brat?’

Mikasa blushed as Levi raised an eyebrow with a smile realising what Mikasa was thinking, Eren turning his head to Mikasa and staring confused at what they were talking about. Levi then spoke with a grin and pulled Eren close 'Heichou!' Eren shouted in a whimper Mikasa was mad as hell and had a battle of the eyes with Levi. Levi looked at the clock in the living room they are suppoesed to start cleaning in 5 more minutes. 'Oi brat we oughta go' Levi said breaking the silence, he let go of Eren and was about to head out the door when he noticed Mikasa standing still he turned his head to her and said 'Oi bastard we have to go clean the Halls of the upcoming recruits halls while they are out! What the hell do you want!?!'

Eren intently watched Mikasa wanting Mikasa to say it is okay and go but Mikasa said ‘I want Eren to help us out too.’

Mikasa stared at Levi with great intent; it was a battle of the eyes yet again then (a tanuki fell from the sky and smashed through their roof and fell on Levi making him kiss the tanuki…yes a joke a fuse of sailor moon and the great and powerful tanuki’s) ‘Levi knew she would not give up and wanted to clean quickly so he said without any emotion ‘Fine but if you brats mess around I will kill you!’ Eren smiled and started packing what was needed Levi stared at Mikasa while slowly walking out; Mikasa went to Levi and looked down and said ‘thankyou’. Levi got pissed and was about to punch her when Eren came and asked ‘Mikasa, come help out too!’ Mikasa walked out laughing and yet mad because shrimp was not a shrimp anymore. Levi had calmed down and walked outside saying quietly ‘this could be fun…’

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW? LEVI AND MIKASA ARE STAYING TOGETHER FOR A WEEK! BUT NOW EREN HAS JOINED? WILL THIS BE A POSITIVE OR A NEGETIVE IMPACT? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON SAILOR MOON!

ALSO I WOULD LIKE PERMISSION TO CHANGE THE COVER TO SUIT THIS CHAPTER IN A COUHG COUGH HOTTER WAY