《|Death Imagine|》

I am warning you this may trigger you especially if you have lost a loved one. If that is the case. I would not suggest reading.

If you choose to read that is your choice. It is very sad I started crying writing it. I would never want to purposely put my readers through sadness. I don't want to trigger anything. I love you guys.

|
|

This is: When You Die (Imagine)

The day has come where you die. All devastated. One more so.

The one you love. The one you loved.

Your funeral is as beautiful as you would want it to be.

I know because the one that loves you knows all about your tastes in certain things.

|

They lowered you in the ground and Luther fell to his knees. The day you died he knew you were suffering.

You were fighting villans and they threw a pole that found it's way into your abdomen.

He told you this crying,

"Let it happen now. It is your time. Just know, It is scary, but I'm right here so you don't feel alone. You are everything to me y/n. I love-" He was interrupted by your breathing stopping.

He didn't even get to finish his last I love you.

He wished he could have done more to save you. It was a terrible tragedy.

A violent tragedy that left him hurting so badly. He kept the necklace he gave you and he kept it around at all times. You would always be there with him.

|

Diego didn't want to walk away from you when he seen you the first time in the casket.

Luther had to pull him away from you.

"Diego, She's gone. She is gone! She's in a better place." Klaus says, tears in his eyes. He dropped near your casket.

"If with her is my better place, Where was hers?" They didn't know how to respond.

You died fighting burglars with him they had a knife held to your throat. The guy was playing at first, but when he slipped the knife too quickly it ended your life.

He hunted them all down, after he realized he couldn't save you. Killed all of them. Made sure they died the same way.

Diego tried to help you. He brought you to the Academy. They couldn't save you. Not even the serum they gave Luther could help.

|

Klaus tried to stay as sober as possible. No matter how much it hurt him to stay sober. He would not rest until he could see you again.

Harold Jenkins killed you. He thought you knew too much about his plan.

At your funeral he kept asking you to come to him.

"Y/n please come back. I love you with everything I have. You are the only person I have ever truly loved more than myself. I know you can come to me. Please, come on."

When you showed up standing by your casket Klaus went out of the service so he could be alone with you. Not that anyone else could see you.

"What happened?" He says, using his powers to stroke your cheek. He seen the bullet hole in your forehead.

You wipe his tears.

"Save the world. Protect Vanya. Get him away from her. He will be gone soon enough. Take care of them and yourself. Be the you, you have always wanted to truly be. I love you."

"I love you so much, that I could never fully explain it."

You disappeared.

He sat there rocking back and forth. He knew that that may, or may not be the last time you see him.

He loved you dearly. He would be sober for the rest of his life if he could have you back.

|

Five was out for blood. He wanted the handler to pay for what she did. He broke whenever he seen your body the second time. This time no blood. No fear in your eyes. Just eternal peace.

"We are here for you Five." Alison says.

"She didn't deserve this shit! She was nothing but kind to everyone. I loved her, and I can't ever tell her how much I truly love her. I can't. I need to tell her. She needs to know!" He punched the ground. It was raining and blood was starting to drip from his knuckle.

"Klaus. Please. If you see her she needs to know that I love her. She needs to know I am sorry for her being killed. It being my fault."

The day you died. He was fighting against the handler and you being able to turn invisible took the bullet. You knew he needed back up. You sacrificed yourself to save him, the academy, and the world.

"Y/n!" The handler looked shocked.

"Five. I love you."

"You're gonna be okay. I'm gonna take you to mom." He said crying as he teleported you and him to the outside door. He threw the grenade at her.

He carried you the whole time he tried saving you and him from the explosions.

When he came back, Mom tried to save you, but you had no pulse. The serum didn't work. At all.

He tried to act strong about when you died. Even the siblings knew he was hurt. He denies his pain. He kept trying to save the world. The funeral he let it all out. He loves you.

|

In this case Ben is in the ghost world. He wanted you to live the life he never got to have.

"I didn't want you to die this soon. You still had your whole life ahead of you."

"Now we are here together. Yeah I was murdered. The Academy will be okay. They are smart and they have this. Five was already on to Harold so they are in the lead as of now. Killing me benefits Harold in no way. It helped find him easier. They will be okay. We are here together. We can speak through Klaus. He can speak to them."

"They don't listen to him."

"We can make sure."

"How y/n?"

"You punched him. Like actually punched him. We can communicate that way. I mean now we can feel each other's touch. More than seeing or hearing. I can actually feel you."

"We are happy together now. Everything will come together. All they need is each other."

"You didn't want to live a life filled with happiness being mortal?" You shake your head.

"I wanted to be with you. Being able to feel or not feel." He holds my hand.

"I can feel you."

"Now it never has to end."