PART 3

Barry meets with joe at the scene, Barry looks at the wires on the lights, they were sparked, they made the lights blow up, he thought about the meta-human that Cisco and Caitlyn lost, it was probably her. They also talked to a man that was electrocuted. He said the woman who robbed the bank shocked him.

After they got down at the crime scene Barry went to S.T.A.R labs, "hey guys." Barry said as he ran in, they were both in their computers "hey Barry." Cisco said never taking his eyes off his computer.

Barry rolled his eyes "so, the woman we are looking for can electrocute whatever she touches." Cisco looks up at Caitlyn "the woman we had here had that as her ability."

Alissa POV

I grabbed the money and ran, I got to an old abandoned warehouse, I decided to stay there for the night because I had no other place to go, I grabbed a tv from one of the shelves that was tossed to the side, I touched it and it sparked and flashed on, the news was showing a picture of me on the screen with a caption 'girl missing for a year robs bank'

I put my head in my hands, my face felt unusual, I found an old mirror, I dusted it off with my hand and gasped when I saw the person staring back at me, I looked different than I did a year ago.

But the thing that I noticed was the burn mark down the side of my face, it looked like lighting on the side of my face, I covered it with my hand, I ran fast, dodging cars and trucks, I ran back with a mask in my hands.

It covered the half of my face that had the scar, a tear slid down the side of my face. I quickly wiped it away while turning away from the mirror.

I walked a couple steps from the mirror before spinning around and punching the mirror into pieces, the glass shattered and fell to the ground, I turned around and walked off, I wasn't going to sleep much that night, I kept the mask on because I couldn't stand looking at myself, I knew the people at that lab were looking at me weird.

I decided to test my powers, I stood up and took a deep breath, I walked around to calm myself down, I stepped on something, I opened my eyes and saw a knife, I picked it up, I smiled to myself.

I held it and it started to spark into lighting surrounded it, I spun around and threw it at a light and it went out. I smiled to myself. 

S.T.A.R labs

"How did you lose her?" Cisco shrugged "we went to test her blood and when we came back she was gone...and Barry? She's not a regular meta-human." Barry's eyebrows furrowed, "what do you mean?"

Caitlyn walked in "She Is more powerful, I could tell, but she was afraid of us, she was terrified, she told us that she was down in the basement." Barry nodded "let's go."

They all ran down to the basement, Cisco presses his hand on the pad, the door slowly rose and they walked in, they looked around for a while, "Guys!" Barry yelled, they ran over.

"These are chains." He held up a pair of chains, they looked at the circles of metal that were to go around someone's wrist, they were burnt off someone.

They got back up to the lab, "we need to find her, she will most likely will be dangerous." Cisco looked at them confused "she was down their when it exploded, how is she not dead, she would have blown to pieces." Barry shook his head "I have no idea, but I'll look out for her."

Caitlyn stopped him before he left "there was something I noticed, I just didn't say anything to her...there was a scar across half of her face, it was like lighting." Barry nodded "it shouldn't be that hard to find a woman with half of her face scarred." He turned around and ran home.