I try to struggle is firm. He pushes me towards the pack house as the rest of the pack patrol goes back to their work.

We get closer to the pack house and I stare any where else but them trying to disappear. Pack members moving around all giving me death glares causing me to shrink in fear. What did I do? Some giving me amused looks as if the current state I was in was worth a laugh.

It's then I realize, packs are overrated, they think that because the high ranks are powerful they all have to follow their rules,to hate those they hate and love those they love.

I look down at my dirty clothes and bare feet and I can't help a tear that slides down my cheek. Isn't it obvious that something bad happened to me from my terrible looks?

We get to the alpha's office and when he sees me he launches at me and grabs my neck, I am so weak and I just let him. He can just go ahead and complete Jared's deed.

Justin lets me go as the alpha holds me by the wall. This hurts my already aching body and I try hand not to whimper but it still manage to slip through my lips which no one cared about.

"You spy,why did you come back?" He growls at me as his hands tighten further on my neck blocking the little supply of air I had.

"I'm not a spy alpha, I was kidnapped and tortured by Jared,you know who he is." I mutter helplessly as I try to pry his strong palm put of my frail neck. Instead he lets out a humorless cold chuckle before replying back.

"That's the lie you came up with bitch? You will pay for revealing our secrets to the rogues, do you know how long you've been gone? Three months that long and you come back saying you were kidnapped some story there Christel." He spits angrily and before I can comprehend what's happening his fist connects with my jaw causing me to hiss in pain.

I stare at him his face hoping to see any sign of pain or regret, I'm met with cold eyes that I nearly flinch in fright.

"I am going to whip you in public and banish you as a lesson to all here." He states angrily as he stares at me in disgust as his eyes fog over signalling a mind link.

Few minutes later the loud chatter of people fills the room making my face pale. He really is serious about this.

After about twenty minutes, I am taken to the hall where is filled with Blue Moon Pack members who are both glaring at me, eyes holding nothing but hate and disgust.

"We are all here today to punish Christel Sparks for being a spy and trading our secrets to rogues." He says his voice echoing through the entire hall. Some gasp dramatically as others give me death glares causing me to shrink back in fear.

"Kneel down rogue." He uses his alpha tone on me which I learnt years back that it doesn't work on me. Nonetheless I oblige falling on my knees as I stare at the cool floor.

I feel a burning gaze on me and I immediately look up and make eye contact with my step mother whose eyes widen before its replaces with an evil glare and a wicked smirk on her lips.

One of the warriors comes with a whip and I close my eyes feeling tears forming in my eyes again, at the thought of going through the same thing again.

"Count as I whip you." He says emotionlessly as he raises the whip. I close my eyes and wait for the oncoming pain which doesn't take long nor disappoint.

Crack.

"One." I grit my teeth trying not to scream in pain.

Crack.

" Two"

It goes on till black spots swam through my vision,and I'm only wondering how can I tolerate such pain. I should be dead because I am nothing but a human. I don't have my wolf.