{21}

Ok, tonight is the night...

I slowly pushed open the door, and I gasped and covered my face with my paws.

"Is something the matter?" I heard White ask.

Carefully, I slid my paws off my face, "Y-You're in a towel," I squeaked and blushed slightly.

White looked down at the towel around his waist, "Well, I don't shower with clothes on," White joked and chuckled.

My feet turned away and faced a corner, "Tell me when you're done changing," I say and squeezed my eyes shut.

After a sound of zipping, a hand tapped my shoulder, "I'm done, Joseph." He said.

By voice, I could tell it was White.

"Are you sure?" I asked him and stayed still.

"Why would I lie to you, Joseph?" he asked me.

That was true, a small sigh escaped my mouth and I turned slowly.

There he was, in his white clothes, "Ok, let's head out." I say and we both walked out the room.

We both quickly walked down stairs and I pushed open the door, but it wouldn't budge.

Once more, I tried pressing it open, nothing.

"Do you need help?" I heard White ask.

After another push, I nodded and he used one hand to push it open.

"How?!" I asked and looked at him.

He chuckled and smirked, "Beginners luck." he said and I felt him pat my head.

- WU CHANG'S POV -

It was quite cute how he couldn't open the door.

I pulled out my Chinese clock, "It's midnight, Joseph." I informed him and he grabbed my hand.

"Yes, I know." he muttered and sniffed near the forest.

After he stopped his sniffing, he ran towards a large tree.

"Wait!" I yelled and tried to keep up with him.

Joseph didn't stop, until he was under the tree.

When I finally caught up, the tree glowed a beautiful orange with low branches on it.

The French hunter sat on one of the low branches and lightly tapped the branch in front of him.

Carefully, I walked down and sat on the branch, "A beautiful night." I muttered.

He smiled lightly, "It is," he said.

We both sat in silence and I broke it, "So..." I started, "How was your day?"

Joseph looked up at me, "It was ok at first, but when you said 'yes' to the date, it got even better." Joseph said and looked at me with a smile.

I felt my cheeks go hot, "Really?" I asked and looked away.

My beloved Joseph smirked, "Why do you think I was skipping in glee?" he joked and chuckled.

"That's true..." I say and smiled.

Once more, it grew silent.

Joseph got up and sat beside me, and the branch rocked lightly, "Wu, can you lean down a bit for me?" Joseph asked and lightly laid his head on my shoulder.

"If you wish," I say and leaned down to him.

Joseph raised his head and got closer, until out lips met.

I adjusted my sitting position so we were comfortable, and I leaned in to him, until I pressed him against the tree lightly.

My tongue swiped his bottom lip, asking for permission, and he let me in.

I made my tongue wrap around his and suck on it lightly, and Joseph started to moan into the kiss.

A smirk appeared on my face and finally, Joseph pulled away, panting lightly.

"That was something..." he said shyly and looked away.

His shyness made me smile, it was cute!

"Something we must cherish, My Love." I said and caressed his cheek.

After a minute, he laid his head on my shoulder, and he started to drift off into sleep, "Rest well, My Love." I say and kissed his head.