two

ellie was as normal as anyone else. except: she wasn't like everyone else. she was always somehow different even in a crowd of her own kind.

months had passed since david discovered ellie. he grew fond of the girl and eventually followed her on instagram which resulted in a whole kahoot of people wondering why.

ellie was ecstatic. she couldn't believe her celebrity crush followed her. it was so surreal to her.

since the pink haired girl always posted whenever she wanted there would be spurts of videos out of nowhere and it would make people happy.

ellie was so carefree to the point that people thought she didn't even care about herself: which wasn't the case.

ellie always pre-filmed so she could have time for her to relax or even facetime some old friends from back home.

david, however, wasn't the same way. he was always busy and didn't care about his well being at all.

ellie always was fond of people like that, which is why her attention was drawn to the dark haired brunette.

one night the girl decided to text the david dobrik just to see if they could collab. the short-witted girl was beyond nervous and was so scared beyond belief she thought she would have a panic attack by just the look of his profile picture.

daviddobrik

yesterday, 9:25 PM

ellieparks_
hi! i'm sorry if i'm annoying you
but i was wondering if maybe we
could collab? i'm such a huge fan
of your work. it's okay to say no!
just an offer :)

ellie sent that message right before she went to bed. she always turned off her phone so she wouldn't be tempted to go back on in the middle of the night since she has insomnia.

it's always been a part of her life and nothing has seemed to help. and that text she sent to david wasn't helping either.

ellie always had a radioactive mindset and was very aware of her situations. she likes to write them out and see if it's a good idea thinking off all the possible outcomes.

her mother; malina, always found that a quite good trait of the girl. the creative girl always found some way to make a situation ten times better than it was going to be.

ellie was a straight A student growing up and was insanely talented at drawing. her mother and father were quite upset about the fact she didn't go to college but they were also happy that ellie was living her dream.

the pink haired girl's younger brother was into music, having a career for himself already. he was an actor and had played many roles and was adored by so many people.

ellie looked up (literally) to her younger brother. he was incredible at what he does and wish she could have a drive to push herself into doing such great things.

but: she had always been a quiet and shy girl. you may find that weird since she's a very opinionated girl but she couldn't help but be shy with other people. that's why youtube played a big part in her life. ellie was always at home in her room creating and she wanted to be a content creator.

and now, here she is, having a whopping 8.6 million subscriber count. but, those numbers didn't matter to her.

ellie has a mind of her own. and she wants to be able to have someone in her life that shares the same interest which is what drived her to send that message to the david dobrik.

david got the message but was too busy editing to realize it. he always was lost in the realm of making everything perfect and made sure it was good enough for his supporters.

"david, you got a message from ellie parks? she wants to know if you want to collab."

upon hearing his childhood best friend to his now assistant he immediately stopped what he was doing and snatched his phone away from the wide-eyed girl.

he couldn't stop smiling at the fact she liked his videos just as much as he adored hers.

he immediately sent a text back.

ellieparks_

daviddobrik
hey! and yes i would
love to work with such a
great creator! thank you for
reaching out! i would be happy
to work with you anytime.

the brown mop haired boy became so invested in his message to not hear what his assistant was saying. after the tenth time of david not answering natalie decided to give up.

he was definitely in his own realm, and not with just his vlogs.

-
kayla speaks!

hi! i'm so sorry it took so long for me to get a chapter out, i've been very busy. anyways, i hope you enjoyed! i haven't read over it yet so if there are any mistakes please let me know! i wanted to get this out as fast as i could for you guys so thank you for being patient! i'm sorry this sucked but i couldn't think of anything so that's why it's all over the place. if you read this far thank you! i really do appreciate it!

love, kayla <3