Chapter 4 - STOP IT!!!

Hermione's P.O.V:

I woke up the next day with a start. I was breathing hard and quick. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom and had a warm shower. The weather was quite warm. I got out a red and gold summer dress. I brushed out my black curls. Bellatrix had put a spell on them and I couldn't change them back to the soft brown that my hair used to be. 

(Hermione's Dress)

(Hermione's Dress)

I put on the dress. It felt nice to have a bit of Gryffindor on me. I was a little happier. Draco came into my room just as I had finished brushing out my hair. He came and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I also put on my shoes. I put on a pair of Red Flats. 

(Hermione's shoes

(Hermione's shoes.) 

Draco was wearing a grey shirt that brought out his abs and muscles. He was also wearing black Sneakers and black jeans. 

We went down to breakfast together. When we got down there, Narcissa, Lucius and Bellatrix were down there already eating breakfast. Draco and I went and sat down next to each other. "HERMIONE! WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!" Bellatrix screeched. "I like it Bellatrix. I am NOT changing!" I said with force. 'Honestly, I wish she would bloody leave me alone.' I thought to myself. 'Don't worry Hermione. She is just a naturally insane person.' I looked at Draco and we shared a smirk and we started to laugh out of control. "What are you two laughing at?" Narcissa says with a warm smile. "Nothing." We both said at the same time. Bellatrix apparated next to me on the table and grabbed my arm and started to drag me up to my room. Draco and I tried to grab each other, but we couldn't reach each other. Bellatrix ended up dragging me to my room and casting a locking and silencing charm on the door. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS HERMIONE?!" She shouted pointing at my dress. "I TOLD YOU!!! I HATE THIS LIFE!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE UNFORTUNATELY MY MOTHER, IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I NEED TO BE SLYTHERINISED!!!! JUST STOP TRYING TO CHANGE ME BELLATRIX!!! STOP IT!!!!" I shouted as tears started to cascade down my face. She just stood there dumbly for a second obviously surprised that I had just done that. "Hermione, you do NOT speak to me like that. You are going to be the way I tell you to be. I will NOT let my beautiful, Slytherin, Pure Blood girl have anything to do with that pathetic Gryffindor house! You should not be calling me Bellatrix young girl. I AM your Mother and I expect you to treat like your Mother." Bellatrix said in a low and dangerous tone. I pulled out my wand and pointed it at her. "CRUCIO!!!" I shouted. She dodged the curse and looked at me livid. She snatched my wand from me. "You won't get it back until I think you understand that you are in this family and I also won't give it back to you until you take off the Gryffindor themed clothing and wear another dress. I don't even care if it is a GREEN dress. Just not red or yellow." Bellatrix then stormed out of the room. I then went into my walk-in closet and pulled out a green dress. I pulled it on in an angry manner that only that I knew only I could manage. I also put on a pair of green heels.