Chapter 4 - Chance

We Are Young -  (Cover) Alex Goot, Luke Connard & Tiffany Alford

[Erickson's POV]

I cant believe our Physics teacher paired me with that Casey for the next project! Yup she's hot and all but screw it, anyone but her. Everyone knows this girl, even I never wanted to be around her.

"Hey baby. Mine or your place?", Casey just tangled her hands with mine after I left the classroom. I felt grossed but didn't bother it anyway.

"Probably yours." I said in monotone. Geez, I just wanna see him today.

Casey giggled and I groaned in annoyance.

We walked the hallways and made my way - our way into the back of the building, where he used to take this as a shortcut on his way to the gym everyday.

Casey wont stop whining and blabbering nonsense but I decided to remain silent and just dragged her anyway.

I felt myself excited when I saw him walking, probably on his way for his training. Dont blame me, Im also on my way for my Taekwondo training.

I decided to walk towards him and he didnt seem to notice us so I purposely bumped him in the shoulder.

"Oh Sorry 'I' wasnt looking", I said with sarcasm, emphasizing the word 'I'.

At first his eyes widened, probably he was lost in his thoughts and I think I saw him grinned and blushed in crimson red for a second but soon after his eyes went down...

Oh shit! Oh shit! I forgot that Casey's with me!

His face fell on a frown when he saw Casey's hand entwined with mine and I felt myself broke. No, it's not what you're Thinking, Max!

"With all my sincerity, my apologies for ruining your 'time'", and he adjusted his eyeglasses. Damn Erick! Explain it to him!

I felt taken aback. No, I hurt him. Explain it or else-

I tried freeing myself from Casey's grip but she wont and just chuckled, so I quickly covered my face with a grin.

"Hello there Kenji boy", she greeted and winked at him. Tsk. What a slut.

Max waved a hand and smiled at her. W..why? H..he's so.!

"Aww, baby, I thought it was me? Are you dropping me now for Maxwell?", I said faking a tear and cupped Casey's face. Casey elbowed me in the ribs and I just wince playfully.

He's so fucking cute. Is he feeling jealous all of a sudden? I want to pinch him, to hold him, hug him and kiss him.

"Idiot! We're gonna have fun tonight, remember?", she said and I just mentally slapped my forehead.

Max might misunderstood what you said, slut! Now Im pissed.

"Look, Im sorry if it's my fault but it you're gonna flirt in a public and open space, go get  room or a hotel at least.", He rolled his eyes and walked past us. Tsk.

Think Erickson, think!

Something popped in my head and let the words slipped in my lips.

"Be sure to come on Saturday, Mendiola! We'll be expecting your group!", I shouted and Max stopped abruptly for a second.

Casey giggled and started dragging me in the opposite direction.

Now I have to deal with him for real tomorrow.

-------------

"So how was the night, pretty boy?", Mark, one of the seniors in the Taekwondo team, said as he approached me in the balcony.