Simple Missions (Or Flirts)

I have an urge for more Farkas. Enjoy this chapter! I snorted to myself a few times while writing it... Anyway!

-Y/n-

Vilkas called Farkas and I to go on a mission. He said it was simple and it would be a good stress reliever for me. And Farkas. Our mission? A group of falmer have been attacking the Kahjit caravans outside out Dawnstar.

After a day of riding a horse, well Farkas was riding as I held on for dear life, we made it to Dawnstar. The Kahjit know as Kharjo was able to point us in the direction of the cave.

Farkas led the way as we walked through the woods. I held my w/c close as we approached the cave. There was tents everywhere, telling us there were a large number of the creatures.

Some of them spotted us and we're 'calling' to the others. "Let me get there numbers down." I say. He rolls his eyes, "Cover me!" He runs into the cave as they swarm him. I growled to myself as I begin to attack them. In a few minutes we have most of them down. They begin to flee as Farkas quickly kills them with a quick swipe of his blade.

He sits with a smirk on his face. "By the gods! Do that again and I'll shoot an arrow in your hind end!" I shout. His grin gets bigger as he says, "Shouldn't I be the one putting an arrow up your rear?" I hear a crunch and a groan from Farkas as I punch him.

He falls back and just laughs, "Come on! It was funny!" "You ice-brain!" I yell. He just laughs on the ground. I hear a weird noise and look up to see a small frostbite spider. Farkas freezes as he sees the thing. His laughs stop dead and are replaced by a yell as he runs. I roll my eyes and quickly attack it with my dagger. The small spider quickly falls and stops moving.

I turn back to Farkas, "Who's laughing now?" He growls before laughing nervously. "I was just... Uh. Testing... Testing your... Attack. Methods..." He shuffles in place as he stands up from behind his rock. He walks over to me, scratching the back of his neck. "Let's tell the Kahjits and head back." He grins stupidly and we make our way to Dawnstar.

We tell the Kahjits and Kharjo thanks us before we mount our horse to make out way to Whiterun. "Better hold on tight," he laughs. "Why? Why?!" I ask. Farkas leads the horse into the woods and heads for a fairly large fallen tree. "No! NO NO NO! FARKAS DON'T!" I yell but it's too late. The horse clears the fallen log as I grip onto Farkas's chest.

He laughs as I detach my hand to punch his shoulder, before putting it back in place. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I ask. "Very much." He says. I roll my eyes before sighing. "You better be..." I whisper into his ear. "What's that supposed to mean, Y/n?" He asks with a smug voice.

I smirk before hugging him closer. I can practically hear him roll his eyes. "Come-on! You can't leave me hangin'!" He says. "What do you want me to say?" I ask. I lean over to see his face with a hint of pink. "Oh! How about I call you Beta?" I say, a smirk creeping onto my face. He growls a bit. "Oh come on... You'll always be my Alpha..." Farkas's face flushed a darker shade of pink. "That what you want me to call you? Alpha?" I ask. He grunts before looking forward.

"So that's what werewolves like... Alpha, huh?" "Stop it..." He says. "Stop what? Alpha." I say. He pulls the horse to a halt. I giggle before he turns around. "Really?" He asks. I nod. "You know you like it." I smirk. He sighs and gets the horse to trot again. "Hmm..." I hum. "What?" "Nothing~!" I coo. He sighs once more. "I'm gonna tease the crap outta you with that." I laugh. "My God, Y/n. Really?" He groans. "Yup!~"

We finally reach Whiterun stables and we give up our horse to the keeper. We head back to Jorrvaskr. It's about noon. We enter the building. Vilkas is talking with Athis and Aela. "How'd it go?" Vilkas asked. "It went very well, Alpha!" I say, glancing at Farkas. His face turns a light shade of red for an instant. Vilkas glances between us before he nods. "I have another mission but it can wait. Go get some rest, you two." Vilkas says. We nod and walk downstairs.

"We're going to my room." I say. "Why not mine?" He asks. I shrug, "I like mine better..." We enter the Welp Room. It's empty. I take off my armour and my clothes are underneath. Farkas does the same as I crawl into my bed. I pat the space beside me.

He walks over to me, a smug look on his face. "Now, now miss... I thought I was the Alpha here~" He softly growled, grabbing my wrist I used to pat the bed. "Tease me like that and I don't think I'll be able to control myself..." He whispers into my ear, seductively. A shiver runs down my spine. "Now, sit back." He states, a dominant tone in his voice. I turn, my back to this pillow and sit back. "Lay down..." I stretch my legs under the blanket and lay back. "Good girl..." He says, sitting down beside me.

He lays back and I put my arms around him. He does the same. I cuddle into his chest and relax. I let my eyes close and I fall asleep, tucked in his arms.

I wake up, still cuddling Farkas. "Finally awake?" He asks. I look up at him, "Ehh. Sorta." "Come on. We have another mission." He says, getting up. A wave of cold hits me quickly. "Why can't the others do itttttt~!" I ask. "You know you enjoy time with me." He grins wildly, putting on his armour. I sigh and put my armour on.

We walk upstairs to be greeted by Vilkas. "Ahh, there you are. We caught word of a group of bandits near Markarth. Oh, And I send you on these missions because you guys don't get out much. Ria and Njada are currently hunting. Athis has Ozul and Arlilo guarding Nikkou. Aela is helping Snowy with the pups, and I need to relax a bit."

I nod and head for the door. "Come on, Ice-brain!" I yell. Farkas follows soon. We head to the stables and we get a dapple gray stallion. Farkas mounts and I sit behind him. With that we rush off to Markarth.

We give our horse to the stables guy and ask about the bandits. As Farkas does so I go over to meet the dog. "Hi there!" I say (in human). "Hi there, pretty lady!" The dog barks. I giggle and scratch his head.

Farkas walks over and leads me to the bandit camp. "What's the plan, Alpha?" I ask. "Not now with that..." He growls. I giggle to myself. "There's only 10. We can take them head on." He said. I nod as we charge in, attacking every bandit. Soon they all lay dead. I smirk, looking at my handy work. "Good work!" I say to Farkas. He laughs before running over and picking me up bridal style.

"What? No 'Alpha'?" He pouts. I wrap my arms around his neck. "Well... Maybe, for a price though..." I trail off. "Oh, come on. What is it?" He practically begs. I giggle, "Gimme a kiss!" He smiles and closes the gap between us. He deepens the kiss before pulling away for air. "Now...?" He pouts again. "I'll think about it." He grunts, putting me down to cross his arms.

I laugh as we walk back to Markarth. I walk in front of him. "I thought Alpha's took the lead..." I mumble. "Oh really?" He grins. He trots up to beside me. We walk like that. "Please... Just say it?" He pleads. "Alpha?" I ask. "Yeah... But. In that voice..." He grins a bit. "You mean like this? Alpha~" I coo. He grins, "Yeah! like that!" "Why though, Alpha~?" In a swift motion, he pins me against the nearest tree.

"Say it again..." He demands. "Say what?" "My name. You know it by now..." He growls softly. I smirk before leaning close to him and I whisper softly in his ear, "Alpha~" His grip on me tightens. A soft growled escapes his lips. "That voice..." He grunts. "The way you say it..." He hurries his head into the crook of my neck. "You don't know how bad..." He takes in my scent. "I have to control myself." I close my eyes as I feel his warm breath on my neck. We stay in that position for a good minute. After he calms down a bit he pulls back. I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.

We walk back to Markarth and Farkas gets our horse. We mount and head back to Whiterun, I clutch to Farkas as one of his hands lay atop mine.

I DIDN'T SLEEP LAST NIGHT! Or well... Tonight? I don't know. I just wanted to write this XD I hope you enjoyed! 

Enemies (Farkas X Reader)  a Skyrim Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें