Portal to Hell ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Start from the beginning

Marieta was interrupted by the old lady hugging her.

Marieta stepped back but she was soon wrapped in her arms. She was confused she never saw this lady in her life.

"My dear you came back!" the old red haired lady smiled.

Marieta glared at her "sorry I think you have mistaken me for someone else, I'm just going to head out"

"Nonsense" the red haired grabbed her hand and gestured her to sit down.

Marieta listened and sat down thinking she was just being nice.

The lady poured her a hot cup of tea, Marieta thanked her, she was feeling more at home than usual as if a piece of her has been missing in this house and she finally found it.

"Moira who is that with you?"
Marieta heard realising there are more people living in this house.

"It's Marieta she came back!"
Marieta glared at the lady with widen eyes. How could she possibly know her name they've never met.

She sat there thinking her mum must have already met them and mentioned her.

A lady with light brown wavy hair walked up to Marieta.

"I told you he was dangerous no one can stay with him without eventually leaving"

"Vivian please just let her be"

Marieta was lost of words she didn't understand anything of what the lady was talking about.

"I'm sorry- who?"

"Who do you think"

"I really don't know I'm sorry"

"Mich-"

The light brown haired lady was interrupted by another woman coming downstairs.

"Do not mention his name in this house"
She walked up to Marieta while lighting a cigarette in her mouth.
"Hello nice to meet you I'm Marieta" Marieta gave her a polite smile.

The lady gave her a confused face in return

"Marieta so you came after all huh?" The old blonde lady glared at her almost with hate in her voice.

"I just came here to greet you all and maybe ask some questions"

"What type of questions" the lady blew her cigarette.

"Like why did you buy this house considering it being haunted"

The lady laughed before she responded "we don't call this "haunted" we call this family my dear."

"Oh.." was all Marieta could say not understand what she meant by that.

"Excuse me I need the bathroom" Marieta managed to ask.

"Walk straight and turn to your right"

"Thank you"

Marieta walked her way to the bathroom soon her path was blocked by a young blonde boy

"sorry excuse me," Marieta said under her breath.

The boy was looking at her furiously angered to his limit. She recognised him being the guy she saw looking at her through the window.

He grabbed her arm viciously with his strong hand taking her upstairs.
"OUCH LET ME GO WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUCH THAT HURTS LET GO OF ME!"
she winced in pain Marieta was sure he was going to leave bruises on her arm.

She panicked not knowing what he was going to do to her. Tears balling out her eyes fear and pain swallowing her whole in a house where demons come out to play.

He took her upstairs to a room looking at her dangerously while she was full of fear and paralysed.

"YOU ARE AS MUCH AS A MONSTER AS HE IS!" he glared at her while screaming in her face.

Marieta shutting her eyes tears running down her cheeks trying to move away from him but he cornered her.

She was unable to speak unable to think, she didn't understand who he was talking about Marieta stayed quiet while crying in fear.

"YOU DEVILISH CREATURE I SAW THEM HORNS COMING OUT AND YOUR WINGS SPREADING BEFORE YOU LEFT WITH HIM"  He screamed his lungs out spitting everywhere.

"Tate that's enough" a slim young girl with straight hair walked in.

"We don't know what she's capable of"

Tate calmed down which gave Marieta a chance to escape.

She ran down the stairs almost tripping and headed out the door hoping she would be safe as she ran home.

Unlocking her door her hands were shaky which didn't help her at this point.

Finally opening the door she took off her shoes and ran upstairs locking herself in her bedroom while crying herself to sleep.
"Why did he call me a monster" she wondered while closing her red teary eyes shut hoping to fall asleep and forget about all this.