A Fanboy for a Lover|Xiaojun

Song: Lauv - I Like Me Better

(A/N: this was requested by risabAss! Sorry for taking so long sweetie ;(( been debating whether I should still write (shitty) stories or not then suddenly one of my idol writers sent a rlly inspiring message so here ya go, sweetie. Enjoy!)

Everyone knew her as the 'little sunshine', the cutie maknae of the group

Everyone knew her as the 'little sunshine', the cutie maknae of the group. Always placing smiles on people's faces, performing in stage with all her best, slaying without even doing anything and most of all, treats her fans as if they were her family. Her name is Yoon Jaeeun (윤재은). She belongs to a group called '미묘한 개화' which means 'Ethereal Bloom'.

It was no doubt that she can snatch anyone's hearts, especially Xiaojun's. He was a really huge fanboy of the group and his bias is Jaeeun, so when he heard that there was an unpcoming concert of the girls in his city, he didn't waste a second to purchase tickets even though it's expensive.

After receiving the VIP tickets, he jumps like a little kid who was rewarded a lollipop (lol cutie). He swore to dress his best and make the most out of the event.

It was finally d-day. His eyes opened as a wide smile was carved onto his features. Xiaojun happily arose from his bed and went to the bathroom. Afterwards, he made breakfast, upon eating he scrolled through and read the certain article that caught his eye.

"Ethereal Bloom's company announces to fans that a mini fansign will be held for VIP ticket holders after the upcoming concert."

He almosy choked his food. Was he dreaming? Was he just hallucinating? He picnhed his arm to remind him that this is truly reality. It was as if the world had just stopped moving and all of his wishes were finally granted.

*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*- Time Pass *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It was almost time for the concert to start. He wore a plain yellow hoodie along with ripped jeans and blue converse highs. Xiaojun paused and checked himself in the mirror and made sure he looked presentable before dashing out of the house.

He came just in time and sat on one of the front row seats. As soon as the girls took step on the stage, their fans screamed loudly at the top of their lungs as if there was no tomorrow. Meanwhile, Xiaojun was just... plainly smiling at the sight of them. His eyes glued to the so called 'sunshine' of the group.

His eyes followed their every movement as he raised his self made banner to support the girls, but that's when he made eye contact with her. It seems as if they were the only people in the universe. He felt a spark ignite inside of him. His heart was beating rapidly when Jaeeun suddenly flashed him her pretty little smile. Xiaojun managed to choke out a small smile as they broke contact and were again back to reality.

He happily watched them perform and kept screaming and clapping along with the large crowd yet his thoughts were spinning like crazy. He felt happy, shocked, in love, his feelings were really hard to decipher. Nevertheless, he made sure to enjoy the concert and witness the group perform passionately.

After the concert, the girls bowed and thanked all of the people who came before entering backstage. A man came up and announced all of the VIP ticket holders to kindly go inside the backstage for the said mini fansign.

Xiaojun immediately rushed into the backstage and kneeled in front of the members, having a small chat with them about their idol life. It was finally his turn to go to the maknae. His hands were trembling but he tried his best to look calm and relaxed.

He kneeled infront of Jaeeun and mentally slapped himself when he noticed that his ears had displayed a bright shade of red. "A-Annyeonghaseyo!" He stuttered and bowed. It didn't take long for her to notice this so she smiled sweetly and told him to not be nervous. The girl found out that he is chinese so they casually talked in that language.

They chatted about things when she asked him something. "So, you were the one I saw there, right?" "Ne." He replied. "Hmm, what's your name again?" Jaeeun asked. "My name is Xiaojun, I'm a really big fan of ypur group and uhh... you're my bias and I feel sp honored to meet and have a chance to talk to you in real life." He said quickly which made the girl giggle.

"Really? I'm glad to be your bias and I hope you will keep supporting our group. We will do our very best to perform and make songs that will entertain and inspire everyone like you." The maknae said sweetly before handing him the signed album. "Yes, I will never stop supporting you all! Thank you for existing and making good music!" Xiaojun bowed politely as Jaeeun unexpectedly held out her hand and caressed his hands.

Upon reaching home, Xiaojun blushed madly and admired the album officially signed by his favorite group. He climbed into his bed and silently examined it. While admiring the photobook, he noticed something odd. Under the picture of his bias, Jaeeun, was a tiny paper with a written group of numbers, on the lower right part of it was a name. Xiaojun red it on his head slowly "윤... 재...은... Woah." He exclaimed and thought maybe it was just a prank.

He brushed it off and changed into a more comfortable attire ㅡ an oversized shirt along with gray sweatpants (omfg gurl imagine him wearing that dayum i'd die) and plopped himself onto the couch, watching a random movie.

As the movie came to an end, his head flew  to the written number and contemplated whether he should call it or not. He dismissed himself and went into his room. Xiaojun jumped onto his bed as he felt his eyelids getting heavier, soon drifting into dreamland.

(A/N: So... there's gonna be a part 2, damn didn't know it would be so long lolol anyways, sorry if it didn't reach your expectations. I, like, uhh, write on the spot so yeah.  :))