2 7

When Rosie told me that she her water had broke I panicked, nobody told me what to do

When Rosie told me that she her water had broke I panicked, nobody told me what to do. I didn't know if we rush to the hospital or we wait. So I scream. I scream for Leah because I really don't know what to do. When Leah came in and saw the puddle of water on the floor I can see she understands, and she calmly talks to me.

"Hap, go and get the white bag that is by Rosie's bed, we need to get to the hospital. I'm going to tell Leo that he needs to watch the children, hurry up okay? She said rushing over to Rosie.

"Okay okay, white bag" I said repeatedly while running to Rosie's room.

Looking around the room for her bag, I picked it up and Rosie's slippers. I know she would need them after the babies are born.

When I got back into the front room Rosie was panting in pain, I could see sweat dripping down while she's trying not to scream, Leah is already running back down the stairs, she must of gone to speak to Leo.

"Let's go see my god babies" she said while helping Rosie to walk to the car.

Leah got into the driving seat so I can sit next to Rosie. I was trying to coach her with her breathing like the teachers from the people from the pregnancy classes taught us.

"It hurts hap, please make it stop" she said squeezing my hand really hard.

"It will be over soon baby girl, I'm so sorry. Try to breath through the pain" I said guiltily that she has to go through this pain.

"Ow fuck! This hurts" Rosie said crying

"How long Lea?" I said asking, we've been driving for about 10 minutes so it shouldn't be too long.

"Nearly there, hold on Ro, Leo won't be happy  if you give birth in his car" she said laughing, I can tell she was trying to distract her from the pain.

"Oh yeah, least it's better then a beat up truck. R-rolls Royce is such a a bet-better car to give birth in" Rosie said stuttering trough the pain while laughing.

"That's true, we're here" she said parking the car and jumping out, while running into the hospital screaming for a nurse.

Everything happened in such a our, as I'm helping Ro out the car then the nurses are all crowding her while putting her in a wheelchair, one minute she's next to me then another I see the nurses running with her, so I follow. I follow all the way up until the nurses tell me to stop until I tell them I'm the father.

When I got into the room, I can see Rosie crying on the bed while nurses are starting to prep for the delivery. I walk up to her and give her hand a squeeze and kiss her head.

"Your 10cm dilated. Looks like these babies want out. Okay Rosie, when you feel like pushing give me a big push okay?" The nurse said while smiling at Rosie.

"Ookay. Ouch! AHHHH!" Rosie said screaming and pushing at the same time.

"That's good, keep going Rosie, and again PUSH!" The nurse shouted.

It took 2 more pushes before we heard the most amazing cry.

"Congratulations baby 1 is a boy"

It looks like the baby 2 didn't want to come out as quickly as our boy, it took 5 pushes for her to come out, the cry wasn't as strong as the first one and I can tell the nurses weren't happy with that as 3 nurses all rushed around her.

"What's happening, why wasn't she loud! Is she okay? Rosie said screaming while crying.

"Happy go and check if our baby is okay!" She said when she noticed the nurses leaving the room with our baby.

As she said that, I left running after the nurses. I can see them going into a room with my daughter so that's where I went. What I didn't expect to see is them putting her in an incubator with wires all around her.

"What's wrong with her?" I said walking up to the incubator

"She wasn't breathing as well as we hoped, she's only 2 weeks early so her chance of survival is a lot higher then most, we will keep her monitored for the time being and let you know, congratulations'

My beautiful baby girl has only just been born and she already has problems, but hearing that she will survive is great news, I don't know what me or Rosie would do if she died. I took some pictures of her so Rosie can see what she looks like.

As I walked back towards Rosie's room all I could hear is screaming so I ran as fast as I can thinking something happened.

What I saw when I entered the room I really didn't expect.

Rosie was screaming her head off while pushing?

I ran to her side and asked the nurses what was happening, but they didn't give me no answers.

What I didn't expect was Rosie to give birth again.

Another cry.

Another baby.

Triplets.

I have 4 children.

That's when I passed out and heard Rosie scream my name before I hit the floor.