Chapter 6

So that's why he was so easy to kill.
She slowly raised her hands, and was about to spin kick one of the guards and grab his gun, but she suddenly crumpled to the ground, unable to move. The stake in her hand was flattened.
She then noticed the huge bubble that surrounded her and then understood her current predicament; they'd trapped her in a huge bubble made of highly elastic rubber, filled with extremely compressed air. Thankfully, her plating could withstand much higher pressures and so her organs weren't smashed. It did ruin her hair though.
"You're under arrest for robbing, mass murder, more robbing, underage drinking..."
What the hell? That was over three years ago. She thought
"Utter disregard for the law, blah, blah, blah the list goes on. Point is, you're going somewhere you aren't coming back from." The main cop said.
"Yeah, maybe next time, don't send emails to people hell bent on putting you out of action. Once he hit us up with a plan, it was almost too easy to catch you. All we did was have a random guy dress up as him and-"
"Jeremy you idiot! Stop telling her everything. We're supposed to make it look like this is a government thing and not the boss's plan." The main 'cop' yelled at Jeremy.
"Sorry, about that. You see, we're first timers at this job and we don't have much practice. But this is really gonna get us a big promotion so we couldn't turn it down. He isn't even my leader to be honest. He's just my uncle-"
"Would it kill you to shut up Jeremy?" he yelled back at him. "Please, just take her to the bloody prison. I'll deal with this blundering buffoon." He grabbed Jeremy by the ear and led him away while giving him a mouthful of cuss words and rebuke.
All this while Zeta lay in the bubble, pinned down, rolling her eyes and trying not to laugh as moving was very difficult, and opening her mouth might break her teeth.