Internships Part 2

Start from the beginning

Kenji: (He can even block my attacks and kicks...He is so cool...)

Vlad King: Are you alright...Did I went a little too far. That last throw must've hurt your head...

Kenji: I-I'm fine...I can still keep going...I didn't come here just to give up later.

Vlad King: Good. Just a few more hours of training, I'm pretty sure you'll get better. Plus, we will work on your blood control. That way, you won't be able to attack another student just in case.

Kenji: Thank you sir. I'm still need to work on that.

Vlad King: It's alright kid...and don't worry about it. I know it's hard for you...But it doesn't make you a monster just because you can't control it.

Kenji:.....I never said I was.

Vlad King: No...But your classmate Tachibana Maria did...

-Flashback-

Maria: HOW COULD YOU?!

Kenji: Maria...I can explain!

Maria: NO! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES THIS TIME! HOW COULD YOU EAT THIS ADORABLE BEAUTIFUL SQUIRREL AND DRAIN HIM DRY?!

Kenji: Maria...Please...you don't understand how hard it is-!

Maria: NO KENJI! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU'RE A MONSTER!!!

-End Flashback-

Kenji:......

Vlad King sighs at the vampire boy's silence. He was afraid of this. He just hopes the kid don't feel too bad. He gets where the girl is coming from. But from her department, it looks & sounds like she doesn't care about the boy's inner struggles.

How childish...and they're supposed to be classmates.

Vlad King: Listen well Kyuketsu-kun. Every quirk is different from others. You shouldn't be ashamed of what your quirk is. It makes you who you are. No one should judge you for that. So how about we prove her wrong?

Kenji: *Smiles* Yes Sensei. I would like that.

Vlad King: Good. Cause After this. We will go on patrol later in Kyushu.

-Plus Ultra-

Chiyo: Okay. Listen up Dearie. You might need to take notes on this.

Lilac nodded as she pulled out her notebook and pencil.

Chiyo: If you want to be future nurse here at U.A we need to go over some basics. Most heroes in this faculty come injured whenever there is a villain attack. So you need to learn how serious some injuries can be. There are some you can be able to heal. But other can come to matters were the injuries are either severe or gravely enough for you to not handle.

Lilac took notes on that and nodded listening to every word Recovery Girl said.

Lilac: (Recovery Girl is so cool. She really knows her ways around the block.)

Chiyo: Example. Minor injuries are like bruise, slash, scrapes, gash, tear, rent, scratch, contusion, laceration, lesion, sore, or technical trauma. Those can be able to be healed.

Lilac: Mm-hmm...

Chiyo: However, not most of them...some critical damage cannot be easy to heal. Such as if the victim is battered, scald, bloody, or gore...Most of these injuries can be serious enough to put a hero out of their career.

Lilac cringes at that. She couldn't help but think of some heroes who had fallen victim to Stain over the past week.

Chiyo: This is why you call it a casualty.