Chapter 3

I bathed and changed into:

(Front and back here in the red dress)

I walked out of the bed room and down the stairs as Damon and the others stopped as I walked down. "What?" I asked softly. "I would drop men for you." Caroline said making me smirk. I strutted over to her. "I can always make damon make room for you love." My British accent started to come out heavy. She blushed as I smirked. "Now you'll see how we partied back in the day." I told them as I grabbed Caroline and Damon turned the music on.

When the party really got started I felt a pair of eyes on me. I seen Stefen look at me, I smirked at him as Elana was off somewhere. '1 dance' I mouthed as I was still dancing. He shook is head, I bit my lip 'pretty please' I said in his mind. He gave up coming to me as I smiled. He got to me add he danced closely to me. "My ripper. We head so much fun. " he stayed quiet.

When Elana noticed us she ripped him away I shrugged, Damon was dancing with Caroline,  everyone was having a good time. I heard 'Crazy' by Britney Spears. Smiling I stayed dancing by myself, suddenly felt hands on my hips making me shiver. I knew it was Damon.

We grinded when Caroline came over we danced,  all night. I finally went outside to get a fresh burst of air. I heard clapping,  I seen Klaus. "Darling sister you were one to throw big parties." I smirked and walked to him whispering so no one heard "best way to distract people from you darling." I patted his head. He chuckled kissed my head disappearing.

I sighed sitting in a chair I put my head in my hand sighing, wishing I was a little girl again. I've only told Damon (who ended up having sex with Caroline) everything. It was one in the morning when everyone started leaving. "Kia?(pronounced kay)" I shot my head up nor heading anyone coming out. I turned to see Stefen. "Yes love?" He sighed. "You have to find somewhere else to live."

I laughed,  "darling Elana doesn't like our shared relationship. The jealous brother? Damon's lover? Klaus's twin sister? The person who broke many hearts killed many people and has been alive 1000 years who just needs to be happy?" He sighed softly. "I'm sorry." "Just tonight love I'll be out in the morning." He nodded. Walking back inside.