Chapter 8

It was the day after the party Caroline and Elena left last night with Damon and Stefan, Klaus left the party early and I am left here alone. I run my hands over the piano deciding to play my feelings. I really wanted to know what life would be like if I was still human. Would I have been a good mother? A good grandmother? Would life bring me happiness? Would I have married a werewolf? My mind raced as I continued to play; I didn't take notice to the tears running down my face nor did I realize that anyone had walked in. By the time I was finished I got up and started throwing things smashing them breaking everything in sight. Suddenly there were hands around me and I just sobbed, why couldn't I have the normal life. I wanted children, true love and to just die. I didn't want to live this life any more, I have lived more than a thousand years with those thousand years of my life I had always gone to high school even collage.

I watched my best human friend Betty grow up and have children, of course from the distance because I had faked my death. Betty and I met when I was in North Carolina her family really loved me took me in when I eventually told them that my family abandoned me. Betty and I shared this sisterly bond that I didn't even have with Rebekah didn't even have. I miss Betty very much she was one that I knew I could always count on for everything just as she did me. "Let me go, please just let me go." I cried to who ever was holding me. "Not when your like this Kiara." I heard Stefan, "I'm fine just let me go." I sniffled as I slowly just started to stop crying. "I'm okay now." "Promiteți dragostea mea? ( Promise my love?)" 

"I promise my Ripper. I'm okay." I told him as he let me go. "I am going to take a trip. I'll be okay I will update everyone I just need to leave." I told him not looking at him. "Can I come?" I shrugged. "Only if you want to." I told him. "I'm going to go pack." I said softly as I left the piano room and went up to my room. I quickly packed my bags and got into my car, I stopped at the Boarding house as Stefan got in. "Won't Elena worry?" I asked him as I was pulling away. "She is with Damon she didn't even notice me coming in or out of the house." I nodded. I headed to the highway. "May I ask where we are going?" I sighed. "We are going to go see a friend. A friend that I haven't seen in a very long time." I grabbed his hand. "This trip will be very hard for me, but I'm glad you are coming with me." He just squeezed my hand and brought it up to his mouth. "I will always be here." I smiled as we headed to North Carolina.

-Mean while back at the ranch (haha)-

Elena and Damon where trying to make Stefan jealous but Damon knew the look on his brothers face. Something happened with Kiara, something bad so he was going to distract her until they come back he wasn't a hundred percent sure but he knew that Stefan needed this time away from him, and the drama with Elena. The whole ordeal with all of them is just one screwed up deal he couldn't take it he knew he wanted Kiara but he knew that Stefan wanted her too. he didn't want to take away time with anyone especially with those two. Who knows maybe they will rekindle whatever they have.