"How could you?" - Rami Malek

A/N: This imagine is based on how I interpret Lounge Act by Nirvana. Listen to the song and come up with your own opinion if you wish. I know in real life Rami would never do this. Please, bear with me. Also, some profanity.

(Y/N)'s POV

Rami has been gone for hours. I don't where he is and won't answer his phone. I lay in our shared bed. I hear the door open and shut loudly. "Princess! I'm home!" A drunken Rami slurs. "Rami, you're drunk." I say. I don't only smell alcohol on him, but also a woman's perfume. The same perfume I have been smelling for a month. Every time Rami goes out to hang out with 'the guys' he comes back smelling the same woman. I decide to leave until the morning. We go to sleep. I wake and Rami is still asleep. I go downstairs and sit on the couch, thinking about what I am going to say to him. "Morning, princess." Rami says groggily. "Don't call me that." I say, bitterly. Great way to start, (Y/N). I think to myself. "What's wrong?" He asks. "How could you?" I ask. "What do you mean?" He asks. "I can still smell her on you!" I raise my voice. "Smell who?" He asks. "You damn well know who! I've been fighting this jealousy for too long! It's not fucking gone!" My voice grows louder. "I can't let you smother me with love, when you're doing the same to another woman. I'd like to, but it wouldn't work!" I shout, not letting him speak. "(Y/N), let me speak!" He shouts. "No! I've been trading and taking turns with some bitch and I don't regret a word I said!" I scream. "Goodbye, Rami Malek. I'll be moving in with Ben. Don't ever contact me." I say, picking up my bags a packed last night and leaving our once happy, shared home.

A/N: Whoa, that one was a lot short than I expected. Now, I just have to find songs for Gwilym and Ben. Those two will have happy endings, I promise.