Last Kiss - Joe Mazzello

A/N: This imagine is based on Last Kiss by Pearl Jam. Song is above; you can listen if you want to or have never heard the song.

Joe's POV

"Ready?" I ask her. "I am. Let's go." She smiles. (Y/N) looks amazing, but she always does. We get in my dad's car. Being sixteen kind of sucks, especially when you have to drive your dad's car. We go to the movie theater and watch Tarzan in the theater. (Y/N) loves Disney and cartoons. I start driving back to her house. Up ahead, I see a stall car. I assume the engine is dead. Before I know it, we are too close to the car to stop. I swerve to the right and the car flips. I hear tires of other cars screech to a stop, the windows break. The last thing I hear before I pass out is (Y/N) screaming.

----------Time Skip----------

I wake up in the hospital. My dad, mom and siblings are gathered around me. "Joseph." My mom hugs me, I wince. "Where is (Y/N)?" I ask. "Joseph, she is in critical condition. She is awake now and wants to see you." My dad explains. I get up, even though I am in pain and rush to her bedside. "(Y/N), (Y/N), I'm here." I whisper, tears brimming my eyes. "Hey, Joey." She smiles weakly. "I'm so sorry, baby." I sob. "Just hold me." She whispers. I kiss her and get in the bed with her. "I love you, (Y/N) so much." I say, kissing her head. "I love you too, Joey." She whispers. I feel her cease breathing. "No, no, no. (Y/N), please, no. Don't die. I love you." I hug her lifeless body to me. Her doctors come in. "Sir, she is gone. There is nothing we could have done to save her." The doctor attempts to console me. "I'll be good. So, I can see you in Heaven, baby." I whisper. 

A/N: Sorry that chapter was short and sad. I'm going to do this with the rest of the cast. I just need to figure out what songs to do. I have some in mind. Hope you enjoyed!