Vines

-IZUKU POV-

As me, my mum and Anna made our way to the shop Vines i was wondering how i could summon Lucy, I know that Anna doesn't like her but she hopefully will tell me.

"Hey, Anna I have a question?"

"Yes, Anna will answer any question for you izu-kun, as long as Anna knows the answer"

"W-Well i was w-wondering how do i summon Lucy?"

"ahh...Anna thought you might ask that...Anna isn't sure she should tell you"

"please"

Anna couldn't resist the puppy eyes Izuku was giving her

 "Anna shall tell you, to summon Lucy you must want to do harm to someone or protect someone, think of when you were 'playing' with that kacchan boy, you wanted to protect yourself and i did, i was your shield and when you do summon Lucy she will ...

"Anna shall tell you, to summon Lucy you must want to do harm to someone or protect someone, think of when you were 'playing' with that kacchan boy, you wanted to protect yourself and i did, i was your shield and when you do summon Lucy she will be your sword"

"i-i see"

before i knew it we were in front of Vines

It was a nice little shop, while i was thinking that i didn't notice the green haired woman approaching us

"Inko it's good your back so early," the green-haired said as she approached

"ah hello Aiko, yes I'm back and i brought my son as well i hope you don't mind"

"Not at all he can play with Ibara when you work, oh hello whos this?" she asked while approaching Anna.

"Hello I'm Anna, I'm part of young izu-kuns quirk"

"Oh my, thats a wonderful quirk you have there cutie, she looks like an angel"

"T-Thank you Ms Aiko" she giggled at my response

"polite as well what a charming young man"

We then proceeded to walk into the shop where i saw three different people, one was a man with dark green hair and he was strangely smoking, even though he shouldn't in a shop.