Oneshot|Traveling with Trelawny (smut)

"We need to find a hotel." Josiah demanded. I rolled my eyes to what he said. "Josiah we can just camp in the woods. We'll be fine."
"Y/n I'll be eaten by a bear! A hotel is the only place we're staying at." I shake my head in annoyance. "How can we moan loudly if there's people in the other room?" I say under my breath. "What was that?" Josiah leaned in and asked. "I said how can we fuck if there's people in the other room? At least when you're in the woods you can make us much noise as you want." Josiah straightened up and tried to say something but the only thing that said something was his pants. "Excited?" I ask looking down. He overlaps his jacket over so he can cover it. I move it out the way and start rubbing it, "you better find a place really soon." Josiah makes the wagon go faster and we head in Rhodes.

"I would like a room for two please."
"How long?" The man at the front desk asks. "Two nights." Josiah gives the man a total of one dollar. "Let's go." I say pulling Josiah to and up the stares. We get in the room and I push him to the bed. Then get on top of him, I take off my shirt and bra. Josiah looks at my breasts and I put his face on them. He starts to suck on them while moving his hand up my skirt. "Oh Josiah." I moan then suddenly stop to start undressing him. When all of our clothes were off I got on top of him and slowly inserted him in. I moved in and out until I was wet enough to pick up the speed, which didn't take long. "I love your cock in me Josiah." I moan while going faster and he puts his hands on my waist. "I love that you're so tight y/n." His eyes roll back and he smacks my ass. "Yes, spank me." I look at him hungrily and he continues to smack my ass. "I'm going to cum y/n." Josiah tenses up and grips my thighs. I quickly pullout and he cums all on my vagina and a little on himself.

"Now it's your turn to satisfy me." I sit on his face and he starts to lick my clit while fingering me. "Faster." I demanded. Josiah went as hard as he could. "Oh my god I'm gonna cum!" I moan loudly and my body was feeling weak. My body starts to contort and I reached my climax. My vagina tightened up and came on Josiah's fingers.

Laying next to Josiah I cuddle him, "happy that we're staying in a hotel?" Josiah looks at me, "I would've been fine with sleeping outside." I give him a blank stare. "I'm kidding." He assures.

Asshole.