Silverfang Akali x Sad Reader - It's okay

{WARNING/S: MENTIONS OF RAPE/NEAR RAPE DOESN'T ACTUALLY HAPPEN BUT IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS SKIP}

nighttime, my favorite time, always dark, silent, and lonely. exactly what i needed after an overly stressful and terrible day. my best friend and i got into a huge fight and she punched me in the face, needless to say she isn't my friend anymore. my girlfriend had been cheating on me and i figured that out after being sent home early and finding her entangled in another woman. and my brother died from some terrible disease apparently. 

i took in a shaky breath wiping a tear off my face as i looked up seeing the streets pretty much empty. of course, my day just had to suck ass. pulling my hood up to get a better look at the stores i sighed and gulped looking at one of the bright blue lettered signs. 

out of nowhere a hand pressed against my mouth and pulled me into one of the dark alleyways. my eyes widened as i tried to kick away only to be pushed to a wall, feeling some guys hand press to my thigh trailing to my ass. "well look what we have here, a pretty little lady huh? i wouldn't try screaming doll, i'm just going to help you feel a lot better~" A gruff mans voice said as i tried squirming tears falling quickly from my face as his hands went under my shirt and near my bra about to grab onto one of my boobs. 

shit, was i really going to get raped?

i closed my eyes tightly whimpering expecting something to happen before i felt his hand yank off of me, along with his body. i quickly turned around shivering wildly as i came face to face with a tall women holding the mans body by his bloodied up head. "y'know he brought up a good point, a pretty lady like you shouldn't wander around alone" she sighed dropping the body and walking over to me her clean hand brushed against my cheek lightly. i stared for a minute before smiling as another tear fell and i wrapped my arms around her, she stiffened in my grasp but eventually hugged back petting my hair "thank you..." i murmured nuzzling into her chest "i really don't know how to thank you enough...".

she pulled away and looked in my eyes "how bout you let me crash at you're place? i need somewhere to stay" she asked looking me in the eyes. i thought about it for a minute before nodding and grabbing her hand leading her to my house.

-small time skip-

"and here we are"

i said as i unlocked the front door letting her go in first she looked around as the weapon she had been carrying around was hoisted onto her shoulder "its nice... hey are those you'res?" she asked pointing to a pair of my girlfriends discarded underwear hanging off the couch from when she was screwing with that other girl. i sighed and shook my head, "no its my ex girlfriends, i kicked her out today for being a cheating bitch, then i went to buy some alcohol but forgot where it was so came back home, and then you showed up and here we are" i huffed. she looked over at me confused "did you ever... y'know... with her? and when did you find out?" she asked sounding slightly angered. 

i went over and picked the panties up before throwing them in the trash, "no, i never did anything with her, and i found out today... of course i did today..." i groaned flopping on the couch "cause everything shitty happened today, my brother died, i lost my best friend, my girlfriend of three to four years cheated on me, and i nearly got raped" i huffed crossing my arms. i didn't easily let this get to me, i always had trouble feeling sorry for myself, as i always told myself it was selfish. she pulled her mask down and looked at me sadly "damn girl... i'm sorry, i didn't know..." she murmured as i simply shrugged.  "its fine, it was bound to happen anyway, ill probably go out later and make myself feel better by seeing what kind of cheap girls i can find to help drown my sorrows, even if it will be the first time i ever..." i stared at my feet for a second before shaking my head "never mind, it doesn't matter" i sighed turning the TV on i felt a weight on me and looked over to see the woman hugging my legs near my lower half nuzzling into my thigh.

i watched her for a minute before it dawned on me, i'm a fucking idiot, i never asked her for her name "hey, i never got you're name?..." i said as she looked up at me. she smiled hugging me tighter "its Akali, but you can call me baby if you ever need to~" she chuckled before crawling up more and cuddling herself into me. i blushed but wrapped an arm around her while the other went behind my head, i smiled to myself feeling content with today despite how shitty it was.

i got a awesome ass new roommate out of all this.

{should i make a part 2? :V}