Chapter 2

Dave POV

" Dave is that you!" , yelled my mom as I walk through the door

" Dave is that you!" , yelled my mom as I walk through the door. I felt like I haven't seen my mom since two months so I decided to stop by and talk to her and catch up about kairi what I have been doing on my shows. " Yeah mom it's me you got a smelly good here are you cooking?" , I say as I question my mom.  I tried walking in the kitchen to look in the pets but she popped in my head making me react by pulling it back. " yeah boy and not what you won't you haven't seen me in two months because you all famous and you wanna come butter me because you know I'm finna get on yo ass" said my ma . "Ma Ian even did nothing" I said trying to defend myself . "I bet lil boy" "How my granddaughter been , you need to bring her around more." ,said ma. I smiled thinking of my baby kairi. Kairi was 5 and had long hair like me and her mother. Me and her mother broke up due to her trust issues.I couldn't be with no girl who was insecure. I truly loved my kairi and would die for her. " she doing good ma and I'll bring her by tomorrow and she can spend the night with you." "Mhm" said ma. "MOTHER IM HOME!" Yelled my brother tony. Tony was my little brother he is very sarcastic some times but he know I'll set him straight when he needs it. "Boy stop yelling in my house like you crazy!" Yelled ma. " I love you too ma",said tony. Soon as he came in the kitchen he got hit with a spatula. "Ow ma why i always gotta get abused " tony said " boy you ain't got abused yet I gotta big ass bat in the basement try me" Said ma. "Anyways ma is the food ready" "yea it's hot so don't burn your self knowing y'all clumsy " Said ma. It was true though me and tony were known for being clumsy so we carefully fixed our food and ate. " Ma what you think bout that game tonight" "oh yea we winning ton- my mom was cut off by my phone ringing I looked and saw it was a unsaved number so I answered and walked out the room . "Speak" "Hello is this David Brewster jr."said the voice on the phone "Yea" "well you have 2 children at the orphanage " said the voice on the phone . "What you tripping i don't have no kids but 1 and she ain't in no orphanage " "sir you may come down and see them if you want their names are Chanel and Jordan Williams .The orphanage is in downtown New York . Adoption days are Monday-Friday from 10:00-8:00". Said the voice on the phone "okay I'll be down there today.