He's safe with us

Cole's: POV

"What can I help you two with?" asked a woman. "Me and girlfriend would like to adopt a 13 years old boy!" I said. "Well, a boy named Carson needs a family!" replied Meryl. "He's safe with us!" said Kissy.

A boy with raven hair and blue eyes came down. He looked a bit scared at us.

(Carson)

(Carson)

"My name is Cole and this is my girlfriend Kissy!" I said. "I'm Carson!" he replied. "We're here to adopt you!" I said. "My real parents were killed by a crazy woman! "he replied. "How awful!" I said. "I'm glad they died, they used to abuse me!" replied Alex. "I promise you that we're not like them!" said Isaiah.

Carson packed his things while I signed the adoption papers. He came back after a few minutes and he said goodbye to Meryl. After that we drove back home.

***

Carson's: POV

I was sitting at my bed and I was reading a book. I like Cole and Kissy very much. They're kind and caring.

My door opened and Kissy came in. She gave me a warm smile.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "I'm reading Peter Pan!" I said. "Dinner's ready!" replied mom. "I'm coming!" I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

Kissy and Cole will be good partens to Carson.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~