I will restore all that was broken

Bill's: POV

A dead body fell to the ground. I wiped away the blood from my mouth. Being a bad vampire is so much fun.

I saw boy walking around. He looked exactly like my son. I wouldn't have left him alone on the subway.

(Bill is Liam's biological dad)

(Liam's new look)

"Hey Liam!" I said. "Who are you?" he asked. "I'm your biological dad!" I said. "Adam is my dad!" replied Liam. "He found you at an abandoned subway, he adopted you!" I said.

"Why did you leave me?" he asked. "I wanted to give you a better life, I wasn't able to take care of you!" I said. "I understand!" replied Liam. "Do you forgive me?" I asked. "Yes!" he said. "Thank you!" I replied.

I hugged my son and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I've missed you so much!" I said. "I'm glad we're reunited!" replied Liam. "Me too!" I said with a happy smile on my face.

***

Liam's: POV

"What are you doing here anyway?" asked Liam. "I asked Rowena to send me to the human world to find you!" replied dad. "She's really easy to persuade!" I said. "She wasn't happy to be honest!" replied Bill.

"Wanna do something fun?" I asked. "Like what?" he asked. "Cause trouble!" I said. "Hell yeah!" replied Bil.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I'm so happy Liam is reunited with his dad.

I hope you liked the chapoer.

~CharlieGlambert~