CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

Listen to this song👆 as you read parts in the brackets (...)

13.

("Soon it will be time for all of them to burn in my hell, each and every one of them. They will know what it feels, what I feel. And I will clean this world with the ashes of their ancestors." In the big large hidden dark cave in the Alpha's forest stood the very evil that caused nothing but pain and havoc to the werewolves. Free from it's shackles and ready to do it's bidding. The shadow of  hate and immense hopelessness. The darkness hiding the light. The unspoken name in the land of the Alphas and the banished name in the land of the Omegas.

The bloodhound.

                                 Few knew of it's origin, few knew of it's powers and also few knew how to slay this piece of evil creation. But the few dead and  as the saying goes dead men tell no tales so it's tale hidden, It's history was in black and white no red, no blue, no yellow. For what they knew is what they told no room for tall lies, it was as clear as the blue skies in the days of summer and plain white as the snow white mountain peaks. It had nothing hidden for many knew it caused pain and made blood flow like clear water rivers it's cruelty was experienced in the days of king Alexander. The days of Slavery, war, brutality, pain and men did it laugh at the suffering of the people as they were controlled by the evil in it's blood. It took their own and made them drown in fire. It's eyes had no pity neither did it's heart have love. It was as black as the very charcoal that was used to create fire. But nothing evil lives forever those that don't die are imprisoned in limbo till judgement comes knocking.

Limbo was much like a PURGATORY, the bloodhound's very prison. But now it was out and about, ready to return the chaos it once brought ready to breakdown it's enemies, it's keys the blood of the innocent . The long awaited revenge, surely it's best served cold with a side of fire.

"They scarred me, deceived me, bruised my heart, they broke me into a million pieces. Everybody knows only one side of my story they can only see one side of the mirror. Because the ones that told it were savage enough to erase my truth. OH!brothers you should have known better than to betray me. Now I will destroy your peace and all you created alongside it. They say have mercy but nobody not even my so called DNA donors of parents had mercy on me. They did not listen to my cry when I begged for them to come back from the dead and save me from injustice. The say serve us justice but who, who in the world served me justice in my trying times. They say let us have peace but even in death my soul did not have peace, it was filled with pain and hate. They killed me. And so I shall show no mercy, no justice and most of all no peace. I thirst for revenge, a kingdom in ashes and nothing else but a river of blood, mountains of bodies and oceans of rotten matter burnt to a crisp, valleys of dry bones . A new world for everyone. Oh! Did I say everyone no no no that's wrong a new world for me. Where no one lives and all are buried in pain, evil my evil. For the time has come for me to finally have what's MINE." His evil laughter quakes the cave sending black crows that used it's roof as shelter to fly away causing the almost dark sky to be smoky.

So far he made sacrifices three of purity (virgins), three protectors (guards) and no he was not stopping there and neither was anyone stopping him. The blood sacrifice was to be complete for him to become unstoppable, the true king of destruction. With every drop of innocent blood he felt strong. He thought that with his enemy still locked up in limbo that he had time in his hands lots of it to create, to plant his seeds of evil. Clever little devil had it all planned out. In the cave he fed through his red sharp long claws from the poor victims passing thru the forest. Strung each body as a reminder of his small victory.