- a backstory -

welcome to 'i fight for her' !
this a summarised backstory with some facts, go through^

***

Jenevive Colmillo.

your regular 16-year-old high schooler.

except, she's half werewolf.
and she didn't know that.
jenevive's mother is of a werewolf bloodline, and a very prominent one that. she's from the family of the local pack leader, though they've disowned her and she, them. its because her mother fell in love with a human, married him and left the pack. she didn't regret it one bit, because she enjoyed her life with the love of her life and their daughter.

But a few years after her marrige, when jenevive was 8, he died in a car crash because of a drunk driver. it broke their family completely. jenevive never touched a drop of alcohol after the incident.

when jenevive turned 12, she encouraged her mother to date because she hated seeing her sad and lonely. eventually, her mother remarried. jenevive was fond of her step-dad, he was fun-loving and generally an optimist. like a bunch of sunflowers. Her mother loved him for he was a good, honest man, though he wasnt the kind of epic love jenevive's father had been.

people had to move on.

her mother turned into a wolf on every full moon, but she didnt tell her daughter or her husband that she was not human.
jenevive did not get the transforming gene, instead for her half werewolf she was quite fast and strong. but jenevive did not know her atheletic skills were because she wasnt even human.

the little twist here?

jenevive's stepdad is a vampire.
does his new family know? no.
even though he has no wrong intentions, he couldn't tell them that he was an entirely different species. He loved his wife dearly and did not want to lose her.

oh no, he so planned on keeping her.