Is this a dream..? Yeah probably haha You thought this was gonna be serious huh

Sammy stood up. He looked around, and saw nothing but Wally and Joey arguing. Tom was trying to pull Wally back as he punched Joey in the face. Sammy's eyes widened as Joey fell backwards. "Holy--" "Samuellllllll Lawrence." He got cut off by a smol Toon Bendy. "Hello m'Lord--" "No." Sammy frowned as Bendy cut him off. He just realized he could feel his pulse. For real. He looked down at himself. He-- he was human! He then smiled and put two fingers up against his neck to feel his pulse. He smiled wider, but that smile turned into a frown as he was now turning back into ink. He didn't say a word. He just stood in silence and sadness. "Everyone's life has an end, Samuel. Yours does too." Bendy said quietly, sighing softly. "What..?" Sammy questioned, eyes widening just slighty. Then he woke up.

Everything was so much.. Cleaner at the studio. Then Sammy realized.. He was in the studio before Joey went crazy! How could this be? He didn't know. He was sitting in his desk, and he looked around awkwardly. Wally walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. Then it went blank again.

When he woke back up, he sprung out of.. The flooded ink he didn't remember even getting near. He was standing in a flooded room, and immediately felt confused and slightly out of place. Everything looked different. There were no posters in this room, or anywhere around this room. Besides the ink, it was completely clean and empty. There weren't any Bendy cut-outs. He sloshed around in the ink for a moment before finding the entrance to a room, stairs leading up to the room. He stepped in. Across the room, there was Bendy. His Lord, Bendy. Only.. He looked really different. he now, instead, had a frown and a scarf instead of a bow. A very oddly familiar scarf. In this room there were, the skinny Bendy, a human who had various ink stains and a bandage around their head, who was definitely Shawn Flynn, Allison ( Inked ) with horns broken on the top and her halo completely gone, and Thomas, but with both arms being robotic, and a sad, frightened looking Susie( Inked ) , all in a half circle around a small fire, multiple cans of bacon soup being the things give fire was set on. Around the room were various candles. Not like the candes Sammy used for rituals, but the candles used for light. There were no posters on the wall, multiple vents in the room, and what seemed to be a bag of bacon soup. There were weapons such as Gent pipes, plungers, axes, and even a Tommy gun, which were all on a desk. The room wasn't large nor small.

The Bendy looked over at Sammy, and the frown on his face seemed to just barely lift into a smile. Sammy felt fear as they all looked to him. "Sammy!" The Bendy said with a broken voice. A broken voice that sounded like Wally's. Sammy raised an eyebrow. 'How would anyone recognize the ink being I am..?' He thought to himself. Then he looked down at himself. He was human again. What's even happening right now?

He sat down with them. The Bendy who at this point was definitely Wally, squeezing Sammy in a hug. Sammy just lightly hugged back. Shawn just gave a wave. Thomas ignored him and leaned against Allison, who said a polite hello, with Susie just silently smiling at him. Sammy asked Wally to let go and he did, he set Sammy in between him and Shawn, and he leaned on Sammy. Shawn gave Sammy a jealous glare. "Leave him alone, Shawn. You know Wally loves you. You got married." Allison said as she rolled her eyes. Sammy looked surprised. "W-- Waly Flynn--" He stiffled laughter. "Actually, Wally be the top, I'm Shawn Franks--" Sammy then cut off Shawn. "I didn't need to know who was the top." Now he laughed. Wally just sat there, watching them. He shook his head with a sigh. "So, Sammy, we're the good guys. We go against Joey, who calls himself the ink demon. His group consists of The Butcher Gang, Lost Ones and Searchers. He took Norman from us as well... Killed him." Allison said, her voice lowering st the last part. Everyone nodded and looked down, Wally sighing sadly. The lost souls around here started referring to Wally as "The Hearted Demon," but we call him Wally still." Allison also said.

All of a sudden, someone yeeted themselves into the room. "hEY GUYS!" Ah jeez. It was 'Toon Bendy.
And then they all exploded.
And then Sammy woke up in his sanctuary, back to his inky sef. He sighed in relief.

A/N: ;-;