Probably should discuss this then..

Before the story starts! This is dedicated to ChewyDaGoat for supporting me in writing this story! I really appreciate it Chewy!!!

     Bendy knew he had to do it. He knew he had to tell Sammy. But how? It was impossible! Bendy only felt safe showing affection toward Sammy when he was asleep, or couldn't see him. Bendy thought Sammy would really not feel the same, and that he was lying when he acted excited about Sammy hearing Bendy say that he loved him. Sammy thought that Bendy really liked him, which he did! Bendy felt a lot for Sammy, and Sammy felt a lot for Bendy. 

     Bendy sat in Sammy's room, hoping Sammy's stop by soon. 'Sammy already knows I'm in love with him. I think he loves me, back,' Bendy thought with a weird tingly feeling inside of him. Sammy didn't think about talking to Bendy about it, he didn't remember that day, really.. He was on the verge of craziness, it seems. But Sammy did remember the awkwardness between them. Just like Bendy had hoped, Sammy came into his room, and smiled and waved to Bendy. Bendy also smiled and waved. Sammy sat next to him. "Sam, we need to discuss something." "Yeah, Bend-o?" "Well- wait, Bend-o...?" Bendy started laughing, and Sammy did too. "Well, you told me to give you a nickname." Bendy laughed a lot more, then he calmed down. "We like each other... Correct?" At this, Bendy outrageously blushed(?), and Sammy leaned forward toward Bendy. "Yes, I love you, Bendy.." "I love you too, Sammy.." Bendy and Sammy sat there, awkwardly, for a while. Then, much to his surprise, Bendy was feeling Sammy leaning closer to him. Bendy leaned forward, and they ki- WELL, THEY ALMOST KISSED, BUUUUUUUUUUT.. Alice was laughing so hard in the corner that it disturbed them. Bendy got so angry he ran at her and threw her across the room. Sammy looked surprised, but Bendy sat in front of him and kissed him. They kissed for an entire minute, then they stopped, and Henry just backed out of the room like, "Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope,  nope, nope!!!!" Then, they stared at Henry and Bendy said, "Look dad, I got a boyfriend." Then smiled. Henry yeeted himself out of there. The Projectionist too a video of the whole thing. Bendy almost killed him. "BENDY! STOP IT!!" Sammy yelled as Bendy attempted to rip off The Projectionist's head. "Ugh, okay love," Bendy sighed. Sammy smiles. "Thank you." "Welcome."  

     Ugh Idk anymore.... Should I do another gay book? Or should I do a shipping story that is not gay? Should I do a prequel of this story, or FNaF? I really don't know right now.. Sorry this was a short chapter. I had no more friggin' ideas. Hope u enjoyed... I'mma hope somebody gives me an idea for my next story... Buh-bye.