Run(2)

I am walking through town and all I can see is destruction. houses are burning and children are crying and the steers are foiled with sadness and rage. I see men in black suits yanking innocent people from their families and throwing them into trucks. One of the men see's me and begins to walk towards me. I spin around but before I can run hands grasp my shoulders and pull me back...

I crack open my eyes and sit bolt upright in bed. I am sweating and shaking but I relax a little when I realise it was just a dream. I tense up again when I hear a noise coming from the living room. I silently slide out of bed and make my way to the door. I creak the door open just enough for me to see through. There are people in the house. I run into James' room and wake him up.

"James!" I whisper shout, "James, there are people in the house!"

He sits up and listens carefully. Another crash can be heard and he leaps out of bed.

"We have to wake mom and dad." He whispers leading me to their room. Luckily they are already up. They motion for us to jump out of their window so I go first. I squeeze my way out and land softly on the grass outside. I hear yelling from inside and I spin around to see the people had found them. James is at the window.

"Go Alexia! Run! You don't have much time!" He yells to me.

"No you have to come with me!" I scream.

"I can't. Just run Alexia. Goodbye." he hurriedly says before he is knocked out by some sort of gas.

"Get the girl!" I hear a mans voice say. I spin around and run as fast as I can into the forest. Soon after I hear heavy breathing and loud footsteps following close behind. I know these woods like the back of my hand so I keep some distance between me and the person behind me. But I begin to tire and they start gaining on me. I look around desperately trying to find somewhere to hide. I spot an old log with a large whole in it and I dive in. I hold my breath as the man stops right beside me trying to figure out where I am. He gets sickeningly close to where my face is pressed up against the wet bark of the log but luckily he carries on going. I stay under cover for a long time after before climbing out and dusting myself off. I begin to head home.

Light is already glowing across the horizon and the birds have already started chirping. I make it back yo the house to see the car gone. I run inside to find everything broken and scattered across the floor. What were they looking for? I search through the house to find any sign of my parents or of James but they are nowhere to be seen. I run outside to see all the animals had been taken and the cattle are loose.

"Lexi." I whisper running to her paddock. She's gone as well. I put my hands to my head. They took everything! everything including my family. My mind has thoughts flying through it so many sad thoughts. So many angry thoughts. I collapse to the ground tears streaming down my face and I look to the sky and scream.

"NO!" I scream, "This is not happening! Everything I once had is gone, all because of them! All because of them..." I trail off. I am going to make them pay. They are going to wish they were dead when I'm finished with them. I pull my knees up to my face and sit there, not crying not sobbing not screaming, I just sit their with an emotionless face. I sit for a long time before getting to my feet and walking inside. I go into my room but before I can do anything someone's hand covers my mouth.

----------------------------------------------

Oh cliff hanger. Dun dun dun. Sorry for the wait I hope you like the chapter please vote comment and follow thanks. :)