When in doubt go find it out

(Lani's P.O.V.)
I grabbed my backpack and headed off to the library. I arrived and walked in. It was a beautifull old looking builing. Something you actually would imagine a library would be. It really looked like the library of the movie called Matilda. I sat down in the computer section. I typed down the name of the person. Hé maybe Google can tell me who he is. I typed in his name.

"So mr Evans you're an actor" I whispered to myself

"So mr Evans you're an actor" I whispered to myself. My finger scrolled on the mouse. The screen went down and explained more stuff about Mr Evans. The name 'Captain America', 'Marvel' and movie names he starred in popped up. I grabbed a note-pad and wrote some stuff down. It was so intresting because an article said he was often seen in The Covenant House. A picture was with the article with him and someone that was sitting next to him. His or her face was behind a comic-book. It hit suddenly hit me. The person that was with the actor...... was me. Oh my god, I didnt even realise who he was. And.... I JUST STOLE FROM CAPTAIN AMERICA! I grabbed my bag and ran out the library.

_______________________________________
Sorry for the small chapter