How you meet(Mikey)

You sat on your bed thinking of what you could do,you had no idea what to draw,your only friend was busy. And your little sister was at a friend's house.  Then you got a text from your Mom, it had said she has to work another shift at her work so she would be home around ten o'clock. Then it hit you, you could skateboard, your Mom doesn't let you since she's scared that you'll hurt your self really bad or something. So you took this opportunity to skate, you changed into loose clothes,you wore a sorta large t shirt of your favorite of your anime/cartoon and jean shorts. You grabbed your (f/c) skateboard from under your bed and ran out  your apartment and down the stairs. On your way down you ran into a girl named April, in school the of you two have every class together,you talk with her because she doesn't really any friends either. "Hey April!"you said "Oh hey (y/n)!"said April "Where you going?" "Skating!"you say while holding up your board. "I never knew you skated."she said "Know what I have a friend that has a lot in common with you.""Really!?" you said "They like drawing and skating!" "Yeah now I should introduce you two" said April "Oh thank you,April!" you said "I really have to go it's already five." "Alright see ya Monday"said April.Then you continued to run down the stairs, almost falling a few times.

   You rode all the way to the skate park and luckily there wasn't but a few people there. You rode and doing tricks a while trying to show off trying to get attention but it failed. You were about to go home but first you wanted to do a 50/50 down a rail. Then when at the end of a rail a kid rode by and the two of you endded up colliding in to each other. "I am so sorry I didn't see you there" you said as you sat up "It okay"said the boy you ran into"I should be saying 'sorry' I got in your way". The boy stood up and held his hand out to you you noticed that his hand had three fingers and was green "It's just a glove"he reasured you took his hand and he helped you off the ground. The boy wore a orange jacket with the hood over his head covering his face and jeans which seemed odd since it's May. You brushed yourself off "I never got your name"said the boy"I am sorry it's (y/n)"you said "I am Mikey"said the boy.

    "Do come here often?" said Mikey,your face turn a light pink "Yeah I guess"you said. "What about next we meet we grab a pizza."said Mikey "But in the mean time I could introduce you to my brother?" "Mikey I would love to but I have to go"you say sadly"it's getting dark". "Why don't I walk you home?"said Mikey you shrugged and said "I don't see a problem with that". Then the two of you jumped on your skateboards and you rode home with Mikey close behind you. "How can you see with the hood covering your eyes?"you said "I actually can't"said Mikey "and riding like this is making very nervous". "Why don't you take it off?"you said "I'd rather not"said Mikey "Here then"you said as you grabbed Mikey's hand "Now you have at least a sense of direction.""T-thanks "replied Mikey.

   The two of you made it to your apartment building and luckily Mikey never ran into anyone. "Why don't you come up for a couple of minutes"you said "My Mom won't be here till ten and my sister is at a sleepover." "I am not sure"said Mikey "I have to get back to my brother.". "I understand "you say sadly"but can I just see your face?" "Okay "said Mikey "but come here"then he grabbed your hand and pulled you into the alley next your apartment. "Now don't freak"said Mikey, you nodded eagerly then Mikey took the hood  off his face. Your eyes widened, "It okay if you run I understand"said Mikey as he held his head down."This is so cool!"you said Mikey shot up "I don't freak you out?"asked the orange clad turtle "No"you said "you look really cool!". "Here's my number"you said as you handed him a piece of paper "Thanks"said Mikey "I'd better go Leo is probably freaking out that I left"."Okay see ya"you say as you wave to him.

     As you scale the million of stairs with your skateboard in hand you run into April again. "Heya April"you said "Hey I heard about you and that Mikey kid"said April "How!?"you said "He just called me."she said "Oh"you said "Hey you didn't hear this from me but I think Mikey likes you"said April. Your face turned red "Really?"you said "OMG you like him!"said April "I never said that!"you said embarrassment "It was all in the body language"said April. "Just don't tell him"you said. "Alright alright I'll kept it a secret"said April "Thank you so much!"you say as you continue to walk up the stairs. 
(Word count 912)
(I need more requests for one shots and scenarios as well)