End...

It had been about three hours since Morgan had gotten here and She was still with Canysia, every now and then one of the crew members would go and check on them. While The rest of them were either on their phones or watching Yogi play some game on the PlayStation that they had.

"Sooo.." Cobi awkwardly spoke "how do you know Morgie?" She questioned

Bry sighed "I met Morgan my freshman year of high school, she thought I was annoying at first" she paused and smiled lightly "but she got over it and we've been friends since then" she finished with a shrug

"What about you Cobi how did you find her?" Kat asked

Cobi smirked and leaned back against the couch "I actually met her before I joined you guys, she's from the rich side so they do things a little.... different. Long story short we're fucking" she smiled confidently at her group of friends.

Bryaunna punched her repeatedly,  Cobi blocked and punched back causing them to began fighting "you are not fucking my best friend!"  Bry shouted

"Relax Cuz..." Cobi pinned Bry down "okay look ..." the psycho said serious "...it was only a few times" she joked with a smirk, Bryaunna Head butted the younger girl.

"We should stop them" Yogi glances at the two for less than a second then continued playing

"We won't though" Jay said not looking up from her phone "I always stop it"

"You mean start it" Kat said

Jay laughed lightly continuing whatever she was doing. They continued to fight but after a good 5 minutes they wore each other out and stopped.

"Truce?" Cobi asked

"...Fuck you" Bry said remaining bitter but soon after they started making jokes with each other.
Another hour passed before Morgan came in and informed them of Canysia's state. They all felt a great weight lift off there shoulders when Morgan told them that she should would be okay, she would just be in a lot of pain for awhile and that the girl was currently resting on the couch. Morgan also let them know that she and Cobi never had sex and never would.

"Thanks for your help" Kat said to her with a tight lip smile

"You're welcome" she pulled out her phone and checked the time "anyway it's now 11:35am and I need to go"

"Bye Mogie" Bryaunna hugged her

"Bye Bryaunna" she hugged her best friend back tightly

"Bye Morgie" Cobi said joining the hug

"Bye Cobi" she said letting go off them both but only winking at the psychopath and biting her lip before leaving the room and the underground home.

Cobi felt chills run down her back "Seriously" Cobi whispered "no one saw that?" She said to the others.

"So the purge is over..." Jay said ignoring Cobi causing the girl the throw her hands in the air in defeat.

"I guess we go back to our day jobs?" Yogi said

"......after we sleep right?" Alyssa said

"Oh fuck yeah, I'm tired as fuck" Yogi nodded

The crew found their own areas to sleep through out the underground home. They all feel asleep one by one for the rest of the day. Alyssa was the first to wake up she was a music producer and had a very busy Evening ahead She was meeting new Clients, BTS to be exact. Cobi was next waking up, "accidentally" waking up Bryaunna in the process of leaving by giving her a wet willie.

"Where are you off too?" Bry asked lowly after punching her.

"Well I have to get home to make breakfast" Cobi whispered back stretching in the living room "my son loves chocolate chip pancakes and my wife would like to know I'm alive" Cobi told her nonchalantly before leaving

"Wife?" Bryaunna whispered to myself

"I can't believe it either" Jay said as she can from the back room "well I'm out, I have no where to be just want my own fucking bed" Jay smiled

"Yeah I gotta go to Lacrosse practice" Bryaunna said

"this late?"

Bry shrugged "grind don't stop" Jay nodded

Then two walked out together Jay got in her car and Bry got a taxi.

Yogi was the next to wake, and went to check on Canysia. The older girl laid on the couch staring up at the ceiling wide awake .

"How you feeling?" Yogi asked

"Like I was shot and almost died" Canysia told her

"That's......cool" yogi said not really knowing what to say they both laughed lightly and low enough to not wake Kat. Canysia began trying to stand but she groaned in pain and collapsed, Yogi caught her before she fell.

Canysia sighed and looked up at her "Take me home please" yogi nodded and helped her out to the upper floor then into her car.

"Can we stop somewhere for Breakfast?" Yogi asked

"I'm not hungry but okay" Canysia smiled at the girl in the driver seat.  Yogi fist pumped the air before They drove out of the garage and away from the headquarters.

Back inside though Kat slept deeply for just a few more minutes. She stretched awake and called out to see if anyone else was there.

"Guess I'm alone" she smiled

Kat gathered her sniper stuff and walked into the elevator.

"Be careful out there it's late and a day after the purge, people get vengeful" Bubbie told me

"I'll be fine" Kat smiled as She left the elevator and the building.

It was about midnight, and Kat was walking down the side of the road. She was noticing how different everyone was like the day before didn't even happen. Kat smiled to herself and turned down an alleyway, she was halfway down it when she heard someone whistling 'chill bill'.
She turned in the direction of the whistler and gasped in shook.

"I've always loved that look in your eye" they smirked

"Oh fu-" Kat sentence was cut short when the mystery person shoot two bullets, One in there head and the other in the heart.

The person  continued to whistle while putting Kat inside of a body bag. Picking up the lifeless body and the sniper bag they carried it all into their car Quickly, not to be spotted by any passing cars. They opened the door to their backseat and tossed Kat on top of another body bag.
The mystery murderer closed the backseat door and got into the drivers seat.

"Happy Purge" they mumbled with a smirk before speeding off.......

(A/n): thank you guys all so much for reading I really appreciate it, it took longer than I planned almost a year holy fuck. I hope you enjoyed 12 hours and maybe if this gets good feedback we'll figure how this story really ends👀😉
Don't forget to like and share idk what I did to the text...soshsxmkssnspsksjsnskssmzbzzmsownsosnwsk....fancy. Lmao later bitches ~ psycho😘😈.......