"Damn, it's like that?"

"I don't know you, so it's exactly like that." They both begin to walk towards the door and I close my eyes once it closes.

"I'll help you," Aaliyah offers and I shake my head. "No, you've got work in 15 minutes." She looks at me with a frown.

"But I-" "-Work," She pouts a little as she hugs me. "I'll be over after work," I nod as her and Justin leave.

I walk into my kitchen grabbing a garbage bag. "What are you still doing here?" I question as I see Alex picking up pieces of glass.

"I'm helping you," She says simply as she walks towards me filling up the garbage bag with the shards.

"I've got it." She shakes her head as she continues to pick up the mess. "I said I've got it-" "-Let me help you." She demands looking a little frustrated.

I nod my head and begin to pick up the mess myself.

"Owe—! Shit." Alex cusses as she gets a cut in the palm of her hand from the glass.

"You okay?" I question as she nods. "I'm fine." "-No you're not," I argue looking at the cut as it begins to bleed.

"No seriously-" "No seriously, I think you need to let me fix you up." She let's out a huff as she follows me up to my room.

"Sit down." I instruct her as I point to my bed, she does as told and watches me as I fetch my first aid kit.

She sits patiently as I walk back in from my bathroom and begin to examine the cut. "It's not too deep, you won't need stitches." I rotate her palm.

"Just make sure you let it breathe every now and again and disinfect it everyday." She nods her head as I grab the alcohol pads and begin to clean the wound.

She winces a little causing me to laugh. "Oh stop you big baby." She frowns her face but her expression quickly changes into a bright smile.

"What?" I question and she nods her head in my direction. "You're smiling." She points out.

I shrug my shoulders with a frown.

"So what?" "-I didn't even have to force you to." I roll my eyes with a scoff. "Whatever. Stay still."

"I'm not moving," She argues, I press down on the wound with a little force as she conceals a scream with a bite of her lip.

I wrap up the wound and look at her forehead. "How'd you cut your forehead too?" I question as she shrugs with a hum.

I click my tongue shaking my head as I dab the pad on her forehead. "This isn't even a cut, you just got blood everywhere."

She says nothing as she looks up deeply in my eyes, her deep brown orbs piercing back into mine as her eyes fall down to my lips.

I admire her clear smooth skin rubbing my hand across her forehead, as she rests her hands on my waist pulling me towards her some more.

She leans in and I immediately clear my throat, standing up straight. "Um, you should.. you should probably go. I've got to finish up with everything." She nods her head as I put away the supplies.