I want to die

I open the door, climbing up the fabric steps into our shared flat, my feet gently tapping against the floor. I was carrying at least 20 dollars worth of milk, the plastic grocery bags digging into my fingers. I gently knock on the door, awaiting for Sherlock to open it.

I open the door with a big smile. "I got groceries, bumble." I say seductively. Sherlock smiles at me and brings me inside, we both walk towards the washroom, knowing what's about to happen. Sherlock immediately starts stripping down to just bare skin, I examine his slender body, already getting slightly erect. I start to take off my own clothes, starting with red pants, and then my shirt. I demand Sherlock to get on his hands and knees, just like a drill instructor. Sherlock smiles at me and crawls into the bathtub, his knees against the smooth iron tub.  I get everything set up. "Warm up the milk, hun." Sherlock says, facing the plain white tiles. "No. You will obey me." I say, smiling. "Yes sir~" Sherlock says in a secuctive tone.

I smile, getting lube and rubbing it around the enterance of Sherlocks anus, soon after I insert the tube, and pull the switch, Sherlock jumps as the rush of cold milk enters him. He moans softly as it fills up his anus, moistening the interior of him. I smile and start caressing his back, trying to comfort him. "It's okay, you've done this before." Sherlock tried to speak, but couldn't, as if his lips were glued shut. As his arsehole started to fill up, the harder he has to clench his asshole. "J-Jawn, it hurts." Sherlock exclaimed. "I know it hurts. It's okay. You've done all of this before." I purred in his ear, trying to comfort him. "P-Please take it out." Sherlock asked. "It will be over soon." I told him, "It's okay." "John, please. You're going to drown the baby."

It had been 5 months since we discovered that Sherlock had been pregnant, when we found out we screamed in joy, and cried in fear, it's such a scary thought being a father, we had always wanted a kid but never had the courage to get one of us pregnant, we would always use the pull out method, that was until I accidentally came inside of Sherlock. In the heat of the moment, neither of us noticed, but we always test for pregnancy just in case one of us fuck up.

"Sherlock, it's okay. You're almost done." There was only about a quart left in the tank. "How much left?" Sherlock asked, dying to get the lukewarm milk out of his system. "A quart." I replied in a soft tone of voice. "I don't know if I can take it anymore John." "Don't tell yourself that bumble, you certainly can. You've done this before." Sherlocks eyes started to fill with tears, it must have hurt so bad. "It's okay." I replied. I could see Sherlock's anus clenching as hard as it could possibly go. "Almost there." I could see Sherlock straining to keep the white, juicy, liquid inside of him.

I slowly watch the last drop of milk make its way down the plastic tube, and entering Sherlock's butthole. "It's all done." Sherlock let out a sigh of relief as I removed the slippery plastic tube from his anus. A drop of a mixture of anal fluids and milk fell down to the tub. John stood up. "C-Can you please not watch this time?" Sherlock asked. I slap him on the ass, "Of course I have to watch." I tell him, I can't believe he said that, this was the best part. He starts crying, and shamefully walks over to the toilet, where he puts his head in his hands, and starts sobbing. I smile as I hear the sound of the milk draining into the toilet. Sherlock cries louder, but My member only gets more erect. "Thank you bumble." I smile. "I just hope the baby is alright." Sherlock replies in between sobs.

"Its all over now Sher." I say to Sherlock, wiping away his tears with a purple shirt. "I know it is..." Sherlock replies, his sobs getting more controlled and his breathing less labored. I smile, hugging him, my bulge pressing against his stomach. "Thank you." I tell Sherlock, I loved doing this. I just love him so much.