Y/N:" I am the bad guy in this feud. I was always the bad guy in any storyline. And it fits me well."

Steve:" That's true. I just hope you keep the gimmick fresh every week."

Y/N:" Knowing me, I always pull something new. I haven't even started doing the most messed up crap I can think of. This far...everything was childs play."

Jaxson:" Another movie there...Anyways, we're not gonna stop you from getting ready for your big night. You'd make a greit champion."

Wesley:" Take care, buddy."

Steve:" Yeah, stay the way you are. Tonight is your night to become a main stay on NXT."

All of you chuckle for a moment and so The Forgotten Sons leave you alone with the makeup artists again. It's always nice to have the respect of others while you respect them as well. You're a gentleman after all and that goes well with most people. Not everyone. Then again, you'll prove the ones who doubt you wrong anyways.

----------------------------------------------

About 40 minutes into the show, you recapp the first two matches. Matt Riddle has beaten Roderick Strong and the Street Profits have won the nXT Tag Team Championship. You don't really like their gimmick, but it's working well. It's getting the crowd and the more modern touch to it is fub for the younger audience these days. You grab your jacket for your entrance and make your way towards the side of the stage. Velveteen Dream is already in the ring and the cage has been lowered down before that even. Then, the arena goes completely dark. Leafs rustling can be heard, the wind is howling as the TitanTron lights up, showing a shack in the woods. This is meant to be your home and so a person steps into view. They have something in their left hand, revealing a long pair of scissors and they make their way towards your shack. A few seconds later, your laughter can be heard and the lights come on again, revealing people the same hight as you with the same hairstyle and wearing masks with your face on them. Two kids have climbed the cage, sitting across from each other.

 Two kids have climbed the cage, sitting across from each other

They seem to play for a moment and they chuckle at the confused viewers. It's quite the freakshow until you step into view. You don't wear a mask, but your face paint and outfit for the night is revealed, showing influence of Rob Zombie.