The stranger was still standing there, watching me, even when I turned to face him. He took another drag before dropping the cigarette to the ground and crushing it under his heel.

He looked interested enough. Just to be on the safe side, I approached him slowly; he just cocked his head. When I was standing in front of him again, I reached inside of his red leather jacket and brushed my hand suggestively against his hip

The stranger's eyes flashed. With what, I couldn't tell, because he was turning his head, looking at our surroundings. He then looked back at me, jerked his head, and then turned in the other direction.

What the hell am I doing? I thought, even as I trailed behind him like an eager pup. He glanced back, probably to make sure that I was still with him. When he saw that I was, he turned into an alley, and I wasn't far behind.

When we were far enough from the sidewalk, I grabbed his sleeve and spun him around to face me. He backed me up until I was pressed against the wall, but he didn't do it in a threatening way. He brushed his hand against my cheek, his fingers padded with callouses. His touch was surprisingly gentle, but I didn't want his tender affections.

I grabbed his hand, placed it on my breast. At first he did nothing, so I encouraged him to squeeze, and then his silver eyes darkened into a stormy grey. His breathing now matching my own, he grabbed the other breast and kneaded them both simultaneously.

"Harder," I moaned, my eyes fluttering shut, my knees growing weak as he roughly palmed my heavy breasts.

My fingertips itching to touch, I buried both hands under his shirt, and there I came in contact with an expanse of smooth, heated skin. I trailed my palms up the muscled abdomen, coming across an alarming amount of scars, expecting to touch a strong, burly chest. I instead came in contact with twin perky mounds. Breasts.

This is a woman.

"Fuck," I groaned, more at the sudden pinching of my nipples than at my new discovery.

Nothing seemed to be going quite as I had pictured. My initial plan didn't necessarily involve another woman, and it definitely didn't involve a dark alley that reeked of trash and piss and vomit. But I am here, I would have been lying if I said that I wasn't enjoying myself, and I would have been stupid to walk away from this dark stranger.

"I want you," I somehow managed to gasp out. "So badly."

A sound equivalent to an animalistic growl erupted from the woman just before she attacked my mouth with hers. My lips parted in surprise, and she shoved her tongue past them and rubbed the slick muscle against my own. My shock wearing down, I closed my eyes, recuperated, my hands wrapping around to dig into the flesh of her back. When she deepened the kiss, I fell deeper into her thrall, but everything was just moving too slowly, too passionately.

If I had wanted a loving tryst, then I would have gotten it from my husband.

I hooked a leg around her waist and brought our midsections together. The stranger pressed back against me. Together we groaned as she ground her pelvis against mine. Both of her hands fell to my waist, her fingers playing just beneath my shirt, and her touch sent hot shivers down my spine.

When she suddenly broke the kiss, my lips followed to seek hers again. She pecked them, and then she dipped her head to my neck. There she pressed fevered kisses to my pulse point, and ran her tongue in the hollow of my neck. When I moaned, she pressed herself closer, like she was trying to fuse our bodies together.

As she ground harder against me, I felt the bulge rubbing against my throbbing sex. Confusion edged into my lust-filled haze just before I brushed it off, thinking that she was packing because she was hoping to get lucky.