"Answer the fucking door, Jaeger! Come on, come onn!!!" I growled at the door, pressing the bell even more. Still no answer.

"YOU BETTER BE ALIVE WHEN I GET IN THERE BRAT, OR I'LL KILL MYSELF AGAIN. BUT THIS TIME I AIN'T COMING BACK!!" I shouted through the door. I slammed my shoulder as hard as I could into the door, and after a couple more slams, it fell down. 'The neighbours wont like that...' I leaped over the door and ran up the stairs two at a time.

"JAEGER!!!!!" I screamed, running full pelt at the front door, smashing it down.

Mikasa P.O.V

"JAEGER!!!!!" CRASH!!!

My head shot up. What I saw in front of me was a young man with short black hair, in a hospital gown...

"LEVI?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I screamed jumping up from my curled position and running to him. I ran into his chest and hugged him. I squeezed him tightly and bawled on his hospital gown.

"LEEEVVVVIIIIIIIIII!!" I cried into him, my hands hitting his chest. "WHY DIDN'T YOU COME SOONER!!" I yelled, looking up into his solemn face.

"Because I was fucking dead. That aside... WHERE'S EREN?!?"

Levi P.O.V

"WHERE'S EREN?!!!" I shouted back at her. Her eyes were glistening with tears, they held pain, remorse, and guilt. She looked so vunerable compared to when I got bitch slapped by her a month ago.

"He... He's.... I-in t-there." She pointed at the door. It was dented and scratched, probably from when she was trying to get in.

"What?!!!? What happened to him!!"

"He ran home after y-ou d-died and he.. he.. I don't know!! I chased him and he locked himself in the bathroom! N-next thing I know, I hear him laughing like a psycho and a huge thump!!" She whined, more tears rolling down her cheeks. 'What..... Is Eren.... Dead? No... nonono... NO!!'

"NO!!!!" I screamed running at the bathroom door and slamming my body into it. Mikasa just stood and watched like a helpless child, Endless tears kept flowing. Suddenly I felt the door crack and it fell down. What I saw before my eyes was despicable, unacceptable, and down right mad. Blood was splattered everywhere, it was all up the walls, on the mirror, the floor, and most of it was in a particular spot. Under the door.

"No...." I wrenched the door away throwing it behind me, narrowly missing Mikasa. She ducked out the way and by the time she rose back up, I was on my knees. She gasped and slapped a hand over her mouth. She scrunched up her face and a fast flow of tears fell, only letting a few squeaks exit her mouth.

"No..."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I roared, throwing my head back.

"NOOOOO!!! ERENN!!!!!!! WHY? WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME!! WHAT DID  EVER DO TO YOU!!!!" I screamed at the ceiling.  I took the razor out of Eren's lifeless hand and threw it across the room.

"NO. NO. NO!!!!" I lifted Eren onto my lap. Slow streams of blood flowed onto my hospital gown. I looked at his pale face. Covered with blood. He still had a depressed look on his face... I heard Mikasa scramble over to us, dropping to her knees beside Eren.

"No.... Not my brother...." She whispered hoarsely, gently carresing his bloody, matted hair.

"Mikasa move." I said shakily, as I placed Eren on the floor. She did as she was told as shuffled back, small sobs still escaping her mouth. I placed my ear on his chest and listened. All I heard was the emptiness that was his heart...

I locked my hands together and started performing CPR on him. Pumping his chest thirty times before I pinched his nose, opened his mouth. and filled his lungs with air. I did this five times without any luck. All the while Mikasa was curled up in the corner, singing gently to herself. Her eyes were wide and she look truly traumatised. After ten minutes and no heart beat, I knew there was no way to get him back.. He was gone. The Ice was left to freeze by himself, no-one to warm him, comfort him. When he needed it most.

The Fire had burnt out.

°~ The End ~°

I actually just cried. Haw my gashh. I feel so bad for writing this but I'm in one of them phases were a zombie apocolypse would be cool. Yeah.. Anyway, so sorry it had to end like this, but I will be writing an epilogue. Again, thank you so so so much for all the reads, votes, and comments, it meant the world to me and I couldn't truly be any happier with how this turned out. LOVE GUYS!!! <3

I hope you don't get too depressed. HOWEVER, there is a meaning to this story. No-body should be judged. Whether it be their height, weight, looks, body shape, mental and physical scars. No-one should be hurt. You are all beautiful how you are, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Stay strong and don't give up. When you feel like no-one cares, just remember I do. I may not know you, but I do know that you are the most funny, intelligent, and beautiful person I have ever met. If anyone feels depressed and sad after reading this, please don't beat yourself up about it. I will make an epilogue which will be happier, and also I am writing two new fics! I hope you enjoyed this story, even if my writing/spelling/grammar is shit! XD

Thank you so so much everyone! You are all on my Bae list!! Love you guys, and I shall see you in the epilogue. :)

Truly yours,
                        -Ereri- <3 :)

Thank you.