Chapter 4 - Levi Ackerman

Hey guys! Chapter 4 is done! Hope you enjoy, and for all those Levi fans out there, here he is!! Shout out to Kattalee and ShadowsBehindYou  for following me! Enjoy!!

-Ereri-

'Ughh, great I have maths..' I thought, my shoulders slouching. I kept walking in the direction of the maths block with my head down looking at the map. Suddenly I bumped into something hard, I heard a small grunt and realised it was a person I had smacked into. ' Oh no.' "Hey watch were your going!" A deep voice said. My head shot up, but only had to look back down at him as he was a few inches shorter than me. "Oh, uh.. s-sorry" I stuttered, and tried to walk around the person but failed miserably as he grabbed my shirt and pulled me back in front of him. "Not so fast, brat." I looked at his face and the first thing that caught my attention was his eyes. They were a silvery-grey colour, and as cold as ice. 'I'm screwed.'

Holding my t shirt in his fist he picked me up and slammed me against the maths block wall. The oxygen left my lungs, leaving me gasping for air. The person put his face an inch away from mine, I could feel his hot breath on my face and the hairs on my neck shot up. He lifted up his other hand and I closed my eyes bracing myself for a punch, however after a few seconds he still hadn't punch me so I opened my eyes and his face had gotten even closer.

'This guy is creepy' I thought. Suddenly his ran on of his long pale fingers across my scar, starred at me for a moment the let go of my t shirt. I dropped to the floor on my hands and knees but didn't dare try to get up. I hadn't noticed but there where two people behind him, one of them looked like a horse, and the other had short blond hair and was very stocky. Horse face sniggered and sneered, " What the hell is that on his face! Looks like he's gone psycho on someone." Levi hadn't taken his eyes of me and when I looked up at him he just glared even more than he already was. He crouched down in front of me and whispered into my ear, "NEVER, do that again, brat." He practically spat the word 'brat', and walked off his two minions hurried after him sniggering and laughing.

'Idiots..' I thought angrily, wrenching my back pack back on. I took my phone out of my pocket to look at the time. "Great now I'm 10 minutes late for class." I ran inside the maths block and towards class B. I slowly opened the door and everyone looked at me as if I'd killed someone. 'Probably because of my scar.' I reasoned with my self. "Sorry I'm late sir, I-" out of the corner of my eye I saw them. Levi and his gang, they were sitting right at the back of the class. "I- um got caught up..." "Very well, I'm Mr Wagner I'm presuming your Eren?..." I could see he was struggling to read my last name so I helped him out. "Jeager, sir." "Ah, yes Jeager. Well there are no other seats apart from the one at the back." He pointed to the seat next to Levi. 'Crap.' I grimaced. "Yes sir." I walked over to my seat feeling everyone's eyes burning into the back of my head. I put my bag under the table s sat down and took a quick glance at Levi. Who was staring right back. Awkward... I quickly looked away and felt my cheeks burning up as Mr Wagner started a lesson on equations.