Episode 3: Arcade

Start bij het begin

_______________________________________________________________________

Nanami: M-Malcom...what are you doing here?

Malcom: Nanami? Hey, I don't know what's going on....I think I'm about to get raped by a narcissist idol.

Drake: I swear if this little girl whips out a dick, I'm done with this story.

Malcom: That's two for fourth wall break. Anyways, what's up with this noise?

Nanami: Fumiko, you know it's forbidden to battle fellow students outside of school.

Malcom: Battle?

Drake: Hold up.

Malcom: Nanami, you're telling me this little thing here wants to fight us?

Nanami: That's correct....

Malcom: Look at her *rest arm on top of Fumiko's head* she so harmless.

Fumiko swiftly flips Malcom over her shoulders and nails him in the head.

Malcom: Ok....slightly turned on....

Fumiko keeps punching Malcom on the ground. Eventually she gets up and looks at Drake.

Drake: Uh.....

Malcom: Drake....tag out.

Drake: Wait! Wait! Wait!

Fumiko begins to run after Drake at full force.

Drake: Get this psycho cunt away from me!

Nanami: Malcom....are you guys always causing problems?

Malcom: Well we don't cause it, they just happened to occur around us.

Nanami: *Laughs* People would think you guys are trouble makers.

Malcom: I don't wanna be known as that, do I look like I caused trouble?

Nanami: *Silent*

Malcom: Okay, I don't caused trouble and you know that.

Nanami: *Silent*

Malcom: Not on purpose...

Nanami: *Still silent*

Malcom: Okay, one time in Quebec but that's besides the point....Nanami....why does she want to battle? Better question what does she mean by battle?

Nanami: It's a lot to explain don't worry at school we have a class to explain it all to you.

Malcom: Okay good....what about right now since she's trying to kill us?

Nanami: Oh, she can't do anything anymore.

Malcom: How?

Nanami: Magic doesn't work in certain areas, mainly where it's over populated. The worst she can do is physically fight you.

Malcom: Oh....

Drake: Okay guys...*Points at Fumiko gnawing at the top of his head* what kind of anime bullshit is this?

------A few minutes later-----

Fumiko: After some reasonable thought I decided to forgive you.

Malcom: After kicking both our asses....sure.

Fumiko: You deserve it for not acting like the other scum followers of mine.

Drake: *Whispers to Malcom* Is this bitch serious?

Malcom: *Whispers back* She got me all the way fucked up.

Fumiko: I can hear you two!

Malcom: Yeah yeah yeah. If we're done here, we gotta go.