Episode 1: The Beginning

Start from the beginning

???: Put the earpiece in your ears and place the Vocaloid over your vocal cords.

Malcom: Yeah, no problem. Drake?- God dammit Drake.

Drake got the two parts backwards and just looked plain silly.

Drake: Uhm... I think I fucked up *fixes it*. There, hehe.

Malcom paid the man upfront and then left with Drake.

Drake: Whoa! I can actually hear these guys! This is amazing!

Malcom: Careful, they can understand what you're saying now.

Drake: I dun give a fuck biatch!

Malcom: ...

Drake: ... Just kidding. Anyways, where to? You know where our house or apartment is?

Malcom: Yeah, It's on my phone. Did you get our stuff?

Drake: It's in the cab waiting for us up ahead.

Malcom: Then let's get going.

As Malcom and Drake continued forward, they were already being stared at and judged by the fact that two American black guys - or black and a half - are in their country, They're physique and looks exceed the expectations of the average Japanese person and they're style was unique along with their American accents. The men gave them either a jealous, dirty look, a weird unusual one or even a look of fear as they walked passed Malcom and Drake. Well, Drake was just about taller than all of the men nearby as Malcom was a little above their height. The girls couldn't keep their eyes off of the teens. Most of them were just attracted by their skin tone, looks, physique and even... perhaps even... well, we're not getting there. This must explain the jealous men who moved their girls closer to them.

Drake: What's up with these people giving us that look?

Malcom: Who knows and who cares. We're not here for them. We're here for our education.

Drake: Meh.

The two dark teens began to look confused as they notice they had been walking for ten minutes straight.

Malcom: Where the hell is the cab?!?

Drake: I have no idea.

Malcom: You sure it was a taxi you put our bags in.

Drake: Malcom do you think I can mix up a taxi?

Malcom: *Stares at Drake*

Drake: Fair enough.

Malcom: Here I'll call them....

Malcom pauses and search for his phone. He searched his jacket, pants, even his wallet.

Malcom: Shit, I can't find my phone.

Drake: You probably left it at that store.

Malcom: Okay, we needed new phones anyways.

Drake: I need new clothes!!!

Malcom: That's giving us two months of rent and food.

Drake: That sucks, if anything else happens we'll need a job.

Malcom: We have to look for those tomorrow. In the meantime lets go get supplies and you some cheap clothes.

Drake: I won't fail you!

Drake: ... Wait, cheap clothes?

Malcom: Yeah.

Drake: Dude, you know I don't roll that way. I need style. Have you seen our group pics and I always look the most badass? I NEED style!