7

(Chihiro POV)
Oh great! I've definitely done it again! I stalked my fellow classmate, aka the person who killed me, and now I'm crying on the floor like a wimp while he's towering over me! Why did I even run away in the first place?

I looked up at him and he looked down at me expectantly. I gathered the courage to stand up and push him out of the way. Well, sort of at least. He was too big to push, and I was very weak. Instead, I kind of just slid past him and frantically made my way back towards the other side of the stairway, but he blocked the stairs. I could confront him, but I was too scared and looked away.

Instead, I turned and saw the edge of the roof. I'm already dead, so there's no way I would die from this jump. The school is surrounded by hot water, and could burn you if you touched it for too long. I glanced back at Mondo, who stared at me with a confused look on his face. I turned back and peered down, seeing Sayaka and Leon chatting under me.

Without hesitation, I leapt off the roof and dove into the hellfire. I looked up and saw Mondo looking over the edge, with a shocked expression on his face. When I neared the water, Sayaka and Leon both screamed. They were the last things I heard before my curled up body crashed into the water.