If I'm Louder Would You See Me

-If I’m Louder Would You See Me?-

Louis sat in the most uncomfortable seat possible in an interview; yup it was his turn to sit on the side of the couch. Since there seemed to never be space for everyone to sit on the couch cushions they all usually took turns sitting on the arm rest. Unfortunately it was Louis’ turn.

                “So Louis . . .” The flamboyant male interviewer stated. It was clear he was openly gay and was desperately trying to catch Zayn’s attention. Feeling a bit uncomfortable Louis Tomlinson cleared his throat as the man went on with his words. “So I hear Eleanor left you. Can you tell us why?” He asked whilst tilting his head in way that made Louis wonder how his died purple hair defied gravity and didn’t flop over.

                “Hairspray,” A voice whispered causing Louis to instantly look to his side to see Liam smiling broadly. Louis laughed; of course this guy would be using hairspray! He was wearing matching purple eyeliner and gold mascara, why not hairspray? Suddenly Louis remembered there was a question to be answered by him.

                “Rumours. The fans spread hurtful rumours and eventually people start to believe them, umm.  . . El left me rumours that circled Harry and I.” He spoke in a deathly tone, not acting a bit like himself. It was true he was hurt by Eleanor leaving him and not trusting him enough to believe that Harry and he were not romantically involved and secretly gay. It was unbearable that she even considered it. The boys of One Direction looked around in shock. This was the first they had heard of the news. Louis hadn’t told a soul how he and El had broken up.

                “Huh. Are these so called rumours true?” The man asked taking on a steely tone now. Louis could’ve spit with how angry he was. He hated that everyone thought he was gay.

                “Of course not! I’m not gay and I don’t plan on being anytime soon!” Louis exclaimed tossing his arms out into the air. He hated this side of fame, never before had he been thought to be gay. Not until One Direction had hit it big.

                Suddenly Harry let a cheeky grin slip upon his face, oh no. Louis didn’t like the way this was beginning to look . . . “Oh Lou we don’t have to stay in the closet any longer!” He bantered leaning over a very uncomfortable Liam. The audience whooped and hollered.

                “So Harry you openly admit you’re gay with Mr Louis Tomlinson?” the interviewer asked with a wink causing Louis to blush furiously . . . why does everybody keep asking that? Suddenly the flamboyant interviewer was really getting on Louis’ nerves.

                “I’m not saying anything . . .” Harry replied whilst returning the wink causing the girls in the audience to hoot and holler again. Harry flirtatiously winked in Louis direction just making the audience explode with excitement. Getting furious now Louis decided to play along with the little game of charades Mr Harry Styles was hosting.

                “Oh Haz I hate playing with our fans like this, I’m just going to say this right now . . . I love you Harry Styles. I’ve always had!” Suddenly Harry’s eyes lit up in mock surprise and he feigned utter delight.

                Quickly the interviewer squealed in delight whilst clapping his hands and quickly turned to the camera and spoke in a quick, sped up tone so that Louis had absolutely no time to claim this a joke. “Well you heard it first Sydney! One Direction’s Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are most definitely gay for each. Good evening Australia and have a One-derful day!” Nervously Louis huffed as Zayn, Niall, and Liam gave him nervous looks. Anxious Lou looked over to Harry who motioned for Louis to follow him after they were released from the dreadfully uncomfortable couch. Wondering what he had gotten himself into Louis gulped. Hopefully the fans realised this was only a joke . . . although he highly doubted.

                ~HARRY~

                As soon as they were dismissed Harry bounded out hoping that Louis had followed him along. He couldn’t believe that this was happening! Although he was completely thrilled he couldn’t help but feel a little hesitant . . . this was the first of these so called feeling and he didn’t quite know how to react and in all honesty he felt like a schoolgirl who’s just found out her crush like her.

                “What’s up Haz?” Harry heard Louis inquire from behind. Quickly Harry swivelled his head to be face to face with Louis. Behind Louis Harry saw Liam shoot quizzical glances. “Um hey Boobear . . . I have to ask to ask you something!” Harry said suddenly feeling awfully sick to his stomach now.

                “What?” great. Louis was in a bad mood. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.

                “Um . . . wanna go to the zoo with me tomorrow? We can hold the koalas again!” He exclaimed suddenly quite mad at himself for being so weak. He was such a coward! Why couldn’t he just admit his feelings, Louis had just confirmed his thought on national TV . . . why couldn’t he?

                “Sure Haz, I need to get my mind off a lot of things.” Harry sighed from the tension he was feeling whilst Louis turned and began to walk away. He would at least be spending a day with his best friend-slash-secret crush.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT! I'm soooooo sorry this is dreadfully short but I hadn't updated this story in forever and I had such a high demand for it so I decided I would write ... so here it is! Please tell me if I'm going too fast or what because I really love your feedback!

Thanks for reading,

Ashley Joy :)