I ain't gone lie, I was nervous as hell. I ain't never did nothing like this ever before. I wasn't even the kind of bitch to do plays in elementary school.

I been practicing with Bre on the pole at her sister's crib. I ain't the best but I know I'll get better with a little work. We bought me a few little outfits to start off and some stripper heels.

Tonight was my first night.

I ain't tell Ma and especially not Dino's ass about it. All they know is I got a job and today is my first day.

"I packed you a lunch for your first day, cause you still my lil baby." My ma said sitting on the couch, polishing her toes.

"You ain't never pack me no lunch, this that shit I be talking about." Dino said, sucking his teeth.

"Dino yo ass ain't never had no job, shut the fuck up damn !" She yelled making me bust out laughing.

These two could argue all day long, no exaggeration.

"You always yelling at me cause I'm tryna speak my mind." He said, crossing his arms.

"You always making my blood pressure go up and shit damn." She said, sipping some lemonade.

"Y'all needs stop arguing all the time, y'all making my blood pressure go up." I said putting the lunch she made me in my bag and zipping it up.

She had made me a tuna sandwich, I definitely wasn't finna eat the shit. She knew I hated fish but I'll still take it so she ain't think I was ungrateful.

"You need help taking your bag to the car ?" Ma asked, about to get up.

"Na, I'm good it ain't heavy." I said slanging it on my shoulder.

"Damn the fuck, yo new job a construction worker ?" Dino asked, raising his eyebrow.

"You know they want me to bring in all this stuff to set up my new office." I hurried to say. I can't lie for shit, like not even to save my life but they went for it.

"You hear that office jo-"

"Alright that's enough y'all, I'll be back later on." I interrupted Ma before she started a whole nother argument.

I grab my house keys, before walking outside. It was nobody else but Bre loud ass in her little red punch buggy blasting "Fuck dat nigga" by the city girls.

That shit just came out and it was the only song she listened to.

"He wanna fuck wit a raw bitch pretty face, white teeth not average !" She yelled, making a snap with some big ass sunglasses on, even though it was night time.

"Cmon girl, get in !" She yelled putting the phone down.

"I'm coming !" I yelled putting the bag in her trunk.

"You ready ?" She asked, as I got in.

"Shit, I guess." I laughed, getting in.

-
(disclaimer: i ain't no damn stripper so idk how nun of this shit work in real life lmao. this ain't even a real strip club in chicago idc. im trying tho so just carry on reading thx lol.)

When I first got in the building I ain't never seen so many bitches in one room. Johnny aka the man who ran the place, gave me a key and told me the number of my locker. Most of the girls were changing and getting dressed into outfits, doing they hair, or putting on makeup.

Some of the girls looked hella stuck up, and I could already hear them whispering when I walked in.

I knew I ain't fit in. These hoes had they ass pumped up, titties done, fye ass makeup, allat shit. I looked basic ass hell G.