He comes back to the kitchen and puts Addie's bowl in the sink and cleans her face and puts her down. Addie toddles into the living room. Alex puts on cartoons for her and grabs his phone. He checks his messages, personal and business, then texts Amelia.

Al: Good morning beautiful 😘 I hope you're day is amazing and I can't wait to see you tonight for our date ❤️

Amelia feels her phone vibrate, she glances down, unlocking her phone and smiles as she texts back.

Am: Hi 🙈 I'm awake. The day has been ok so far. I'm not a morning person. I did sleep last night.. but I wish I was with you. Had a weird dream but I did manage to stay asleep.

Al: I'm glad you got some sleep baby❤️ Have a good technical first day. I'll see you at 730😘

Amelia smiles as she reads the text and puts her phone in her bag as they arrive at school. They both get out and go inside the school, going down separate hallways. Amelia gets to her locker, opening it and puts her bag in, grabbing her books and her phone out of her bag when she feels someone standing behind her. Amelia turns around slowly, seeing a guy standing there with a smile.

"Amelia, right? I'm Tyler. You can call me Ty. I'm here to help you around the school. We have all the same classes, so they thought it'd be best." Tyler speaks, watching her. Amelia bites her lip softly and nods, speaking timidly.

"That's fine.. Let me get the rest of my stuff and we can start." She turns back around, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath before grabbing her notebook and pens, closing her locker and turning back around.

Tyler smiles and starts walking down the hallway, glancing at Amelia every so often and pointing out the different classrooms. Amelia nods, looking around and glancing down at her phone, realizing she didn't ever hit send on her message to Alex.

~~~~

Alex gets Addie, shuts off the TV, and leaves the apartment, gets in the truck and drives to the shop after dropping Addie off with the babysitter. When Alex gets to the shop, he does a quick inventory and checks his phone for any messages. He frowns slightly when he sees Amelia hasn't texted him back but shakes it off because he knows she's at school.

~~~~

"So, you're Zach's sister, right?" Tyler asks as they walk.

"Yeah, kinda. I guess." Amelia replies, playing with the rings on the notebook.

"I see.. So, any hobbies? We have several different clubs and activities you could get into." Tyler replies, holding open a door for her. Amelia gives him a small smile and walks through it as Tyler follows.

"Um.. Not.. not really. I spend a lot of time alone.." Amelia replies quietly.

"That's totally fine too." Tyler smiles, placing a hand on the small of her back. Amelia stops and closes her eyes when she realizes there's no one else in the hallway.

"W.. what are you d.. doing? D.. don't touch me like that.." Amelia stutters moving away from him. Tyler pushes her against the wall, resting a hand on her waist, pressing up against her.

"Come on babygirl.. I know you like it rough.. Dylan's my older brother, and he told me to finish what he started. Damn, I can see why he likes you. Nice ass, nice boobs, beautiful smile, and I bet your amazing in bed." Tyler speaks, bringing his other hand to her cheek and caresses it slowly.

"S.. stop it... I'm with someone. You can't touch me like that. And Dylan doesn't have a brother. I would know if he did." Amelia says sharply with a small stutter. Tyler chuckles, rubbing his thumb over her bottom lip. Amelia knees him in the nuts and takes off running, fumbling with her phone to call Zach and accidentally calls Alex instead, not realizing it and hides in the girls bathroom, tears rolling down her cheeks.