The Hidden Mark 10

Start from the beginning

"Tony?" Alyanna calls out and Tony looks up in surprise. His facemask retracks and he walks forward.

Alyanna comes from around the corner nearly jumping into Tony's metal arms. "Oh Tony!" She cries, clutching onto him tightly from around his neck. "You have to help me!"

Tony's breath hitches and since his mark was gone, he couldn't tell him this was really his soulmate or not. "Babe, I've missed you," he says cautiously. "We need to get you out of here now."

She nods eagerly and begins to pull him towards the exit. But as she lead the way, Tony reaches up and propels a rope net over her. "Nice try Pepper, but I know all of your tricks."

Alyanna turns around and smirks as she slowly begins to morph back into Pepper Potts "Not all of them," she sneers as she reaches up and presses a device.

Suddenly, his suit began to convulse as an electric current shoots through him, emitting from a device that she had placed on his back during the hug. He grunts and falls to his feet, his masking falling over his face to protect him.

"Energy power draining...80%...70%..." Jarvis's voice echoes in his head and he struggles as he reaches down to press a button on his thigh. His suit emits a counter field that moves through the outer works of his suit and fries the circuits of the device. Finally the electric current was gone and Tony was able to stand to his feet and catch his breath. "Power at 50% sir."

"That's not good," he mutters as he reaches behind his back and pries off the chip. He throws it down to the ground at Pepper's feet who smirked in triumph at him. He walks towards her and grabs her by the shoulders before hoisting her up. "This position seems familiar. Now I'm not going to ask twice, where is she?"

"Fuck you Tony! You'll never find happiness again!" She spits, her face growing red from anger and embarrassment.

Tony rolls his eyes within the helmet before pointing his wrist at her and emitting a gas that made her grow unconscious. He drops her to the ground without a care before continuing down the hall. With the damage his suit took, he wasn't sure if he could go up against Erik by himself.

But for Alyanna he sure will try.

Cuts to Alyanna and Bucky

They stood at attention in front of Erik awaiting for his orders. The older man turns to his soldier and steps towards him. "You will go and defend me. She will stay with me," he orders.

Bucky stiffens and shakes his head. "She stays with me. It's the safest place."

Erik frowns and before Bucky could react, his collar began to shock him. He groans and clenched his teeth as he falls to his knees. Alyanna jumps and lets out a small whimper as she sees him whither in pain.

"S-stop! Please!" She begs, grabbing a hold of Erik's arm.

The older man snaps his eyes to her and releases his hold on Bucky. The soldier breathes rapidly as he tries to forget the pain that courses through his body. Alyanna leaves Erik's side and kneels down beside her friend. Her body didn't like seeing him like this at all! Her ribs were especially painful.

Bucky's mind begins to cloud over and much to his dismay, his inner weapon began to surface. His mind grows blank and the beast within takes over.

He quickly stands to his feet, knocking Alyanna over as he stares at Erik.

"At your command Master," he says in a monotone voice while Alyanna watches in horror.

"Kill the Avengers," he orders, pointing to the door.