Chapter 14: About Sora 4

"Where is he...Ah!"

In the world of a game known as 'Sweet Princess', I, Felicia, is known to be the heroine of the game.

Reincarnated, I was reborn as her and to get happiness in this world, I would follow the game's plot and capture any or the male leads on the game.

A prince? Nope. He's too useless and the only thing he was good at was his position as a royalty and his good looks.

The commander of the knight's son? That guy is only a muscle head.

The others? No way. I already chosen my target.

"I think you shouldn't defeat master's pet. Because of that, he'll probably cut down our food."

*whimper*

"Its fine. Maybe we can sneak during Master's classes and hunt for our food in the forest."

"Bark!"

"Yeah. Don't do it next time."

Hiding behind a tree, I glance towards the two while grinning to myself.

Sora or his real name Raziel Von Wilheim.

The hidden character in the game and is the strongest person in the game with the position of being the duke son's butler.

His iconic look would be that he always wears a devil-like mask in the game and is only known to be an average butler. He only stands out with just his mask alone but other than that, he's just a regular and loyal butler. However, after getting on a bad ending where you not only killed the Villianess, you also ended up killing her brother which triggers a cutscene where he would bring with him a mysterious organization that would wipe out the entire kingdom. A Dark horse with a high difficulty scaling. Most people ended up avoiding triggering as to not invoke it since not only did it wipe out half of the population, the kingdom was almost at a brink of destruction even if we had won.

But! Thats what everyone who played the normal game would know.

There was a DLC of the game 'Cake and Love' where it had taken place on an ending where the protagonist didn't choose anyone and stick to the normal ending. To unlock it, you need to get all the encounters with Sora and having a high cooking skill.

The DLC starts off when the heroine and Sora met. Sora was still wearing his iconic mask but was more soft-hearted and gentle. Because the Villianess ended up marrying the Prince and his master having a good life, he passes on just strolling on a bakery which happens to run by her father.

He frequently visits the bakery that the Heroine lives and they formed a bond together due to her cooking skills.

Sora's route was extremely hard as it heavily relies on her cooking skills and his affection being hard to raise(it started negative due to the heroine clashing with the Villainess in the game).

With every timing, precision and a good amount to trials and errors, i finally beaten and capture him!

And the CG of his was so mesmerizing that I realize why in the main game, his face was mostly hidden the entire time.

'Serving master was the job i enjoyed doing and i dedicate my life to forever serve my master. My life is his and i'm willing to do anything to serve and protect the ones he love...

I also want to create a family that would serve his children that would serve and protect them.

Felicia, this would be rude of me but....

Would you offer your life and help serve my master with me? A family to which i'm willing to share with you and you alone? To not only serve my master but to love you as well?