Internships Part 1

Start from the beginning

Selkie: Awww~! I just got here and already I'm being admired. That makes me happy. But don't think I'm gonna let you girls off the hook with training. We got a lot of things to do on the ship!

Luna: (Please tell me it doesn't involve cleaning to poop deck...)

Tsuyu: What did you have in mind for us, sir?

Selkie: SIRIUS!

Selkie's sidekick Sirius was a young woman with smart blue eyes, sloping inwards, and short, shoulder-length hair of a lighter blue color which she wears sideswept to the right and wore a sailor uniform revealed herself coming off the ship by jumping in front of the two girls. Luna was shocked by her speed while Tsuyu remained calm but intrigued.

Sirius: Yes Captain?!

Selkie: Take these two to the ship and get them ready for their internship! We got plans for them!

Sirius: Aye Aye Captain! Come on you two! We're gonna have lots of fun! Just you wait!

Luna: (I'm not sure whether to feel scared or excited!)

-Plus Ultra-

Souta: You didn't have to come with me, ya know...

Sylvia: Oh whatever. Seriously, I can't believe I actually decided to come with you to intern with Endeavor.

Souta rolled his eyes. He didn't understand why doesn't a lot of people like Endeavor. If it was because of his attitude, then they can go fuck up. He was surprised that someone like Sylvia would want to intern with Endeavor if she's one of those people that didn't like him.

Sylvia: Welp...Here we are...

Souta: I'm not surprised his son didn't bother to intern with his Dad....Guess he's just shy or dumb.

Sylvia:....Yeah...(Why do you gotta be so rude...)

Souta: He should be grateful to even have the Number Pro Hero as his Dad.

Sylvia: Can you please stop talking so we get this over with? (How can Mikoto stand this guy?!)

Souta:....

Sylvia then knocks on the door as Endeavor says that it’s open, and they come in. Let's just say The ‘hero’s office is… very spacious. And empty. Mostly empty… it looks like it’s big just for the sake of being big, not because there is any specific reason.

Souta can only see two furnitures. A table and a desk. It honestly looked a little strange and silly...

Sylvia: We're here for the internship...

Endeavor: So, you both are finally here....

Souta practically fanboy in his mind at seeing his favorite hero while Sylvia noticed the man sounded angry yet disappointed. Was it because they were late or was because his son wasn't here.

Endeavor: We’re going to the training hall. Don’t fall behind!

Souta: Yes, sir!

Sylvia: (I'm already regretting this decision....)

-Plus Ultra-

Uraraka: Ah! There you are! It's nice to see you again Haru-kun!

Haru: A-Ah! Uraraka-san! It's been a while!

Uraraka: It has!

Haru: It's good to see you too! So your interning for Gunhead too?

Uraraka: *Smiles* Yep! I can't wait to see him! I heard that he's so cool and laid-back but also fierce!