"RAIN."

It clouds appear and it starts to pour.
Rage rebuff added.

I hate the rain. It's fine to be in sometimes, but never, ever when I'm not wearing a coat. And I'm NOT WEARING A COAT. THIS DAMN RABBIT IS DEAD!!!!!

"NEPHILIM!"

A powerful creature has appeared. It aims for Nikolav's head!

(this counts as legal in my book because I'm not causing direct harm. In no game no life they show that you can remove the air which would cause harm if you don't surrender which means that adding or removing something that could cause harm to the opponent is legal as long as long as your no removing a limb or something from your opponent. That makes sense to me so we're rolling with it!)

"Did I anger you so much that you want to kill me? Well then, if that's how you want to do this, Muldjewangk!"

Muldjewangk appears but is cut down by the Nephilim, however it takes the Einherjer down with it. The Nephilim goes back to fighting Nikolav. Nikolav has no trouble keeping up with the hybrids blows but still sustains some damage.

"Kitsune!"

A beautiful Tenko appears and starts backing up the Nephilim. They work together in perfect harmony using both swords and magic to beat the Rabbit.

"Hrk!? What are these foul beasts?! They are incredibly strong, far better than any spirit I've encountered! However... how will you fare against this?! Eat!"

Despite the ridiculous name, it's actually a type of leech skill! The Nephilim and Tenko fall lifeless in the rain. Nikolav health is fully restored.

I grit my teeth in anger. This is bullshit! I'm going to lose and be the pet of someone I don't know?! AS IF! I'll beat him and make him my slave! But... how?! What can I do to win this game?
.
.
.
Wait! The RAIN! Water conducts electricity, and the Rabbit is weak from dodging, and even though he has full health, he has open wounds and bruises. So he stole their life to boost his, but that didn't heal his exhaustion and bruises like it would in a game. Of course it wouldn't! Cause it's not a game! Absorbing their life could never heal him, it could only give him their strengths and weaknesses. Nephilims are human/angel hybrids so they must be weak to lightning which is sometimes considered the wrath of God, I don't know the weaknesses of kitsune but I know that fox fire is more their foretay. I have to try either way!

"THUNDERBIRD!"